Hayden Skipworth

DA MAN.

I for one admit I’m eating some humble pie over skippy. I wanted him shot out of a very large canon 6 months ago.

Glad to be very wrong about his value to the club.

5 Likes

Better than Neeld.

So’s syphilis.

4 Likes

Quite surprised to see the feedback from Dev. Pleasantly surprised. Who needs Caracella I guess when we can poach guys with Skippy…

1 Like

Poach, fry, scramble… all the skills…

3 Likes

Someone got a link? I missed what was said

Smith said Fark Carlton…and something about Skipworth apparently.

1 Like

I for one welcome our new skipworth overload

POWER BROKER AT EFC

What? Skipworth can’t be a good coach.

Blitz told me he was a stumpy little guy of limited talent and no profile who we never wanted and retired after one year playing with us to cook breakfast for his vastly more talented teammates and then one time nearly ten years ago, he gave a speech at 3/4 time of a VFL match and then we lost that match, so therefore he is and will always be rubbish

8 Likes

If you listen to Devs acceptance speech, he mentioned Skippy, but also said that Pops Kelly was his “mentor” I am assuming that a “mentor” has a much higher status than a simple “line coach” if so its good to hear that some coaches within the club can be recognised as “mentors”. Kudos to Kelly, whose part of the midfield renaissance in 2018 should not be overlooked.

After this year i have changed my view on Skippy, at the start of the year i wanted the club to let him go at the end of the year but im happy to have him at the club.

Future senior coach of EFC.

Smooth handover from WOOSHA to Skipworth.

Bookmark this post.

This may not be true

Hopefully it will put an end to the little clique of dickheads on this forum calling him Sh#tworth…
The fact that he is still at the club would indicate that the footy department rate him. Also, maybe they don’t think Harvey is a major “problem” - or he would be out the door as well.

1 Like

SHITWORTH!!!

3 Likes

While I agree with you, it is also possible that the club hasn’t finalised their coaching structure yet and changes may still happen.

No need to shout…

1 Like

I am happy for the club to make changes where they see fit and if they think that any of the coaches aren’t doing their job then they should be moved on. It was the base level of some of the criticism that ■■■■■■ me off.

3 Likes

That’s true. But so far Skipworth seems to be the “go to” assistant to fix a problem area, and it seems unlikely that he’ll be let go soon.

The greater danger might be that another club will try to entice him with either more money or the senior role.