Headlines I'd LIKE to see

Figured some light relief from the saga was in order.

Thought we could keep them light & satirical, clever, scything & or humorous. No flat out abuse or ridiculous crap. Double entendre'd cracks & backhanders are fine though.

We have some very erudite witty people round here, I'm sure their contributions could help lighten the load. Even if it's having a crack at the club or ourselves, so long as it's witty, funny, quippy or curious, as opposed to vengeful, vicous, or ugly, have at it.

You need to play around if you want it centralised, most should know how to, or how to work it out. So regale us with your editorial skill & see what you can get into a headline, & a sub heading or two.

Paddy Ryder - Will not use "Get Out Clause"

"Get Out clause" more in joke-able than invokable in legal circles

Keeping you up is it ?

I’d like a couple of players involved come out and strongly defend themselves. It’s time to change the narrative that been run out of Fairfax. I want a player to clearly state that they know exactly what went into their body and if wrong they and club have been lied to. Occasionally Goddard speaks but there’s no reason not to have heard from senior players involved.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

They have said that. It‘s just not part of the narrative.

FREE BEER!

“It’s a sorry saga” is the best I can do.

Wilson Missing.

Wilson apologises to Hird

NEWSPAPERS HAVE BECOME IRRELEVANT

- AGE EXCLUSIVE

The Age “Herald sun gets facts wrong…”

GWS trades Jeremy Cameron to Essendon in exchange for Paddy Ryder and Tayte Pears
Sheedy says "it's the best trade since Salmon in 95"

17 OTHER CLUBS SELF REPORT

Bombers Mueven a Cancún
El contrato de Hird extendió hasta 2019

Money Trail Leads from AFL to Wilson

Ryder Does a Backflip

To impress his new family in Brisbane

ITS OVER

Wilson and Smith caught naked together and smoking bongs

I just liked this post, but it's a bad image.
"Demetriou, Gilligan Fitzpatrick Jailed"
"You're all farking sheep"

Hird Appointed to Order of Australia

For services to anti doping in sport

In taking his case successfully to the High court Hird won a victory for all Australian athletes......

ZAKA <3 STACCA

BOMBERS WIN FLAG