Heardle

Inevitably the wordle craze would spread to other areas.
Here’s something for the musically minded…

www.heardle.app

Way too hard for me but maybe some blitzers will be interested. And good luck because you will need it.

2 Likes

nah i’ll be right

2 Likes

Haha I had a feeling you would be good at it and was going to say good luck except if your simmo. Dare I ask which song you werent able to identify?

thanks for this, I failed todays, got the artist but couldn’t pick the song, will add it to my daily list though!

some new-ish tune from lil nas x. had no idea at all

Disappointed. I thought the thread would have quizzes about the man once dubbed the “Prince of Taggers”, Shane Heard.

1 Like

#Heardle #21

:speaker::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

2 Likes

No idea

I need to be harder, better, faster, stronger cos I had NFI.

I just saw this, opened it, played it and my son got it first go…
#Heardle #21

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

1 Like

#Heardle #22

:sound::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Not in the same league as @simmo41 but I did get that Lil Nas X song the other day. Not bad for a 56 year old.

1 Like

#Heardle #22

:loud_sound::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

2 Likes

#Heardle #23

:sound::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::white_large_square::white_large_square::white_large_square:

Slightly embarrassed that I got this one so quickly…

#Heardle #26

1 Like

Only slightly?

1 Like

struck out today

despite that, up to 11 one-sec wins

My excuse is that I have 2 young daughters, so I hear a lot of this stuff in the car.

1 Like

I can relate. I’ve heard the song many times. Just had no idea of the artist.

1 Like

I found todays easy because it’s hammered so much on commercial radio.