Help!

My grandson & I are trying to play Minecraft, but ■■■■ we need help, where is the best place to get instructions on how to play this ■■■■■■ game, totally wasted this afternoon trying to figure out what the ■■■■■■■ hell we are supposed to do

From what I understand the whole point of the game is a learn as you go type of thing but I guess this would probably be a good place to start if you need help: 

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Minecraft_Wiki

Can't really help with much more than that unfortunately.

Punch a tree, get wood. Use the wood to get stone, stone to get iron, iron to get diamonds, diamonds to get obsidian, build portal, kill dragon.

Otherwise you can do what most people do and just build ■■■■.

My grandson & I are trying to play Minecraft, but **** we need help, where is the best place to get instructions on how to play this ■■■■■■ game, totally wasted this afternoon trying to figure out what the ******* hell we are supposed to do

He loves it, I'm just stupid and don't know what i'm doing, trying to figure out what the hell is going on, just know zombies kill you (of course they do, anyone knows that)

My six year old is crazy for this game also. He gets his info from You Tube.

Yep youtube is the answer, just spend a few hours watching that and you will catch on.

Yep youtube is the answer, just spend a few hours watching that and you will catch on.

Thanks for that, will do, might go and see if there are any manuals or something at EB games

My six year old is crazy for this game also. He gets his info from You Tube.

Ha ha, yes, he and his cousin, both 7 have been playing the last couple of weeks. He was so excited when I said I would get it for my computer

Thanks for that, will do, might go and see if there are any manuals or something at EB games

This might help you a bit, a beginners guide:: http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/Beginner%27s_guide

Other than that, Minecraft is pretty much what you make of it.