Help!

For some reason I can't access Bomberblitz at home. It keep saying the website is down. But, given I don't see any threads on that, that I have no problem accessing from work, and that when I search "bomberblitz down" I get websites that say its up, I think its my computer/connection.

I've tried both Chrome and Explorer.

Any ideas how to fix this would be really appreciated!

For some reason I can't access Bomberblitz at home. It keep saying the website is down. But, given I don't see any threads on that, that I have no problem accessing from work, and that when I search "bomberblitz down" I get websites that say its up, I think its my computer/connection.

Clear all cookies ...history..cache.
Also try a fresh link
Something like
http://bomberblitz.com/forums/
Perhaps email to yourself
Good luck :)

Can't get around the parental lock eh?

... I need somebody

....... not just anybody

Yeah this: Clear all cookies ...history..cache.

... you know I need some one

Yeah this: Clear all cookies ...history..cache.

TXIKoCT.jpg

http://youtu.be/ZNahS3OHPwA

Have lost my capability to quote previous posts. Any ideas to point me in the right direction appreciated.

Regards

S

I am not able to delete the comment '0 warning points' from my profile.

<<< see there

Its holding me back from saying what I really want to.  

We can‘t see that you have no warning points.

We thought you were a genuine bad ■■■■ until you made that post.

MAKE LIVE JASMINE YOUR HOME PAGE

i cant get in at work at all but that's because the IT guy was at the last directors meeting.

I made a donation the other day on the front page of the website and I still get ads, what do I need to do?

PM Rolo. Although I’m tipping he might be busy roundabout now.

I made a donation the other day on the front page of the website and I still get ads, what do I need to do?

@riolio

Typically you'd PM @Mendozaaaa, but in this case I've fixed it for you.

I put 2 points on myself.  I thought it might be the edit button.  How do we change that?