Help the lads win a training camp!

Get liking/sharing etc people!

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/news/2013-09-16/help-us-go-the-extra-mile

HELP US GO THE EXTRA MILE

Exclusive to essendonfc.com.au 4:00pm AEST Monday, September 16, 201

Essendon Football Club needs your help in winning the off-season battle against the other club‘s in the league.

We have put together a special short film including our playing group along with mascot Skeeta to feature in Virgin Australia Short Film Competition.

The film captures going the extra mile with the top three club‘s winning flights to an overseas training camp.

You can help us win the competition by watching, sharing, liking and commenting on the video.

Click here to Share our video from Virgin Australia‘s Facebook page = 5 points

Click here to like, leave a comment or view our video on Virgin Australia‘s Facebook page = 1 point

Just to elaborate, the prize is return flights to the U.S. for the club. Gets the boys to the Colorado training camp for nothing. 
Personally I'm just glad that we didn't film another flash mob. 

Listen up, the boys want to win this so we damn well better give it a shake. If you've seen St Kilda's creepy entry then you know they don't deserve to win.

There's plenty of you lot on the social internets since Blitz went down recently so get out there and share the crap out of it.

DO IT.

Click here to Share our video from Virgin Australia‘s Facebook page = 5 points

Click here to like, leave a comment or view our video on Virgin Australia‘s Facebook page = 1 point

I liked Fremantle's film best.

Done :slight_smile:

Needs more references to getting high.

Haven't seen St Kilda's one, but I just assume it's them in a hotel room flashing their privates with some schoolgirls in the background?

That was actually quite funny.

If you view the others you’re giving them points too!!!

The Dockers one is the best by a mile.

The hell is wrong with you? Just open up Facebook, share the Essendon video from the McDonalds Australia page and be done with it already.

If only I was the owner of that account.  Wouldn't be so lame.

I have done my bit too! I shared, liked and commented.  I hope that means 7 points not just 5  :P  ......ah well its worth a whirl.

hope they win.....video isn't great but the boys deserve something like this given the year from hell they have had.

Even if Fremantle's video is better surely they don't have the supporter base to substantiate the win

Anyone get a call from someone about  entering a raffle to buy us a high altitude chamber at The Flight Plan centre so we don't have to go to Colorado?

Melbournes have obviously won. You can't not give it to them, theirs is good, may not be the best, but they'll win it cause its derives emotion.

er...ok so I've logged on to facebook...now what do I do?

nothing for 4 hours. That's what FB is for,right?

You click the share button and watch it and comment and so on.

done

we need to get a move on - we are at12,000 views and St Kilda are at 70,000!

And make sure you do it on Virgin Airlines homepage,

In a film critics perspective- Dockers best worth a watch :P, but still gave the points to bombers!

Melbournes have obviously won. You can't not give it to them, theirs is good, may not be the best, but they'll win it cause its derives emotion.

What they did, that's cheap...