Help the lads win a training camp!

Help them out you carnts.

We need blitzers to jump on board . . . . We are currently behind saints, freo and melbourne but closing on freo. Top three videos get the prize

You can watch it multiple time and it counts, comments and likes count for extra points too.

Here is the link . . . http://t.co/JHKWFQWoJh

If blitz can get the Stand by Hirs campaign up and running we can definitely get the boys to Boulder

Oh and don’t watch the other teams videos cause it will count towards them winning

think they may have just of won  this announced on game day!

Good work everyone, think the prize was worth about 60k to the club in airfares etc.

Yep, great work all. Will make a difference for sure.

The boys won their trip.

Won?

Great stuff

Great result! Well done everyone.

Bomber fans obviously deserting the club in droves…massive droves :wink:

g

Great result! Well done everyone.
Bomber fans obviously deserting the club in droves.....massive droves ;-)

mass exodus....... to training camp !

still feel sorry for skeeta !

great work by the fans !

So it begins! Essendon '14!

i think those janoski flogs are to thank going by the comments!

So… which trip is Dal Santo going on?

Flight Plan benefit concert* next?

*do they do concerts? 

Nice work, Colorado for the whole group I guess.

Awesome!

Nothing gets ■■■■ done like an army of teenage girls. We really should be utilising this and trying to get one of the guys from One Direction signed up as a member while they're in Australia. 

Just a thought, but given the year off field, maybe to take the pressure off we should go for an extended camp over in Colorado. Would be a great chance for our guys to keep away from the media, fans, have enough time to just relax and train away from the spotlight.

Nothing gets **** done like an army of teenage girls. We really should be utilising this and trying to get one of the guys from One Direction signed up as a member while they're in Australia.

One member between the lot of them?

Nice work, Colorado for the whole group I guess.

The prize is for 30 return airfares so the club will still have to fork out some airfares for the other 10 players + however many support staff.