Henrietta O'Knob

I don’t expect many replies here, just wanted to share this gem and couldn’t see anywhere else to post.

Collingwoods number one attention seeking media ■■■■■ has outdone himself once again. Harry O’Brien had officially changed his name to Heritier Lumumba.

One day the lad is going to wake up and look back on his playing days and he is going to be very, very embarrassed!

What a ■■■■!

Hadn’t been in the news for a while, needed to have something.

Rumour is that Heritier is furious with Mandella for dying and knocking him off the front page.

You would too if you had murderers after you

Lumumba.DVD.jpg

You left out that the name he changed to is his supposed birth name, he didn't just randomly make up a name.

Regardless, he's still a ■■■■.

I think Harry or Heritier has every right to revert to his birth name…I just can’t say it, or imagine a commentator saying it, with a straight face. Prob says more about me than Harry :wink:

The thing I like about Harry is that there’s not a hint of narcissism about him. This clearly needed to be announced today.

I think Harry or Heritier has every right to revert to his birth name.....I just can't say it, or imagine a commentator saying it, with a straight face. Prob says more about me than Harry ;-)

BT is going to have a field day.

I think Harry or Heritier has every right to revert to his birth name.....I just can't say it, or imagine a commentator saying it, with a straight face. Prob says more about me than Harry ;-)

BT is going to have a field day.

LUMAMBA DOES THE LA BAMBA DOWN UNDER!!!!

WIll be something he screams, or something equally stupid.

I would have thought that with all his sensitivities, he would have taken his mother's birth name, rather than his father's...or didn't that sound African enough?

All I know is that as an outsider looking in, this kid appears to be a bit of a train-wreck. 

I worry for his mental well-being particularly post-career. 

Very good. Henrietta Obama. I hope all the grog squads in the land lampoon you furiously Henrietta.

You douche.

harry o'■■■■ has a better ring to it.

should have gone with o'■■■■.

is he still with fuzzy?

only redeeming quality.

Harry Favelas.

Imagine the mental anguish poor Harry M went through making this decision.

There will be a touching half time piece about this in round 1.

It’s “stronger”. I’ve got no problem with a dude taking his dad’s name, though as someone suggested his mum kind of raised him so the maiden name might’ve been a more respectful choice, but I do have a problem with a dude who agrees with his manager that it needs to be in the paper. Rack off you cwood flog.

is he still with fuzzy?
only redeeming quality.

Yuck and Dumb. Rivalled back in the day by Clarke and Bingle. I am contributing to BB becoming Woman's Day, and sort of enjoying it.

harry o'■■■■ has a better ring to it.
should have gone with o'■■■■.

Harry a'■■■■ would be even better.