Henrietta O'Knob

Just when you think you can't hate this wanker more he has also released his auto-biography called 'It's Cool to be Conscious', because you know the prick who has barely done anything of importance really needed his own book. ■■■■■■■■.

African?  I thought he was Brazilian......?

And what country had slavery from West Africa even after the USA?

Just when you think you can't hate this wanker more he has also released his auto-biography called 'It's Cool to be Conscious', because you know the prick who has barely done anything of importance really needed his own book. ****head.

Probably the worst name for a book ever.
I'm glad he plays for Collingwood. Firstly since he can't even play, but secondly because it would be the only team in all the league that could fit his ego in the door.
Absolute c@%t of a bloke.

Come to think of it, he must be African because he's too hairy to be a Brazilian.

Should have gone with Snapkick Biceptimus.

Should have gone with Max Power.

Surprised he didn't go with Gandhi.

His ego is bigger than his coach’s. Who woulda thought?

His ego is bigger than his coach's. Who woulda thought?

You just had to take it too far
There wouldnt be many more bigger FIGJAM's in the world than Buckley although Kevin Pietersen is closing the gap

His ego is bigger than his coach's. Who woulda thought?

You just had to take it too far
There wouldnt be many more bigger FIGJAM's in the world than Buckley although Kevin Pietersen is closing the gap

I would argue Pietersen, Anderson and Swann are all on par.

Harry is a man of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSKJQ18ZoIA

Lumumba told Collingwood‘s website that teammates were “having a lot of fun” with his new name.

“They said, 'we just can‘t wait until you get the ball and you‘re bouncing down the wing and we hear the commentators pronouncing your name‘,”

They realise they can’t hear the commentators when they are on the farking ground right?

Wankers.

If I was that big of a ■■■■ my family would make me change my name too. 

Beaten to the “bigger than Mandela” claim by Kanye. This generation of celebrity/sportspeople just assumes that people are interested and will take them seriously, even if they still live with mum. John Lennon made an offhand remark and had a laugh. His claim actually got pretty close the truth. End times.

Ghandi Luther Mandella.

Who cares. His name change has no impact on my life or any other life.

Ron Artests wants to be Metta World Peace be Metta World Peace.

Ghandi Luther Mandella.

You left out Mother Teresa and the Dalai Lama

Harry or Hertier or whatever he wants to be called is so inconsequential in the scheme of things, he can take it up the Lubumba for all I care.