Here’s the team - Dreamtime 2019

And in one innocuous blitz post, the secret of winning in sport is revealed.

Is that the good Clarke or the ■■■■ Clarke?

Cause if it’s the ■■■■ one it better be because TBell is rested.

On what basis can anyone be confident of anything other than an thrashing tonight. I haven’t even bothered to look at the ins - big stage, “big test,” means an invariable fail from us. We will all wake up tomorrow to more learnings to add to the last 15 years of them.

5 Likes

2 Likes
  • Anzac Day
  • Sydney’s performance last night
  • Richmond missing key players
  • rose coloured glasses
2 Likes

Different opponent I know but everyone on here was pedaling the same before the Melbourne game earlier this year.

No ones confident but its football, if it were an exact science we’d all be tipping 9 every week.

And we’re not playing Geelong 2007 tonight, we’re playing against an wounded team with alot of kids.

2 Likes

Based on that input, the predictions should be a big fat disappointment, more learnings, we need to gel as a playing group, it’s not the way we want to play type of performance.

I’m actually reasonably confident of a 4 goal win. For us that is. Maybe 5.

That is what concerns me the most. And that is what is so ■■■■■■ about this club for the last 15 years. We SHOULD be confident going into this game given this, but how many times have we failed to deliver. So many.

I’m just preparing myself for the disappointment. I’ve wasted too much emotional energy on a club that has served up garbage for 15 years.

6 Likes

Enjoy tonight Heff, we’re coming off a win and deep down you know we can win and believe we’re probably going to do it.

Thanks mate. I actually think I’m close to done with them.

I hope for all your sake it’s worth going. Good luck.

1 Like

If every ■■■■ who feels compelled to post “I’m done” four times a week could actually be done, and leave us alone, that would be just great.

2 Likes

I guess one of us will be closer to being right after the game, we will see then who it is.

Thats just a statement not a proclamation that im right :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know hes prolly not fully ready, but this is a game sheedy would have given mozzy a go just to give him a taste of it on a major occassion for the kid.

One pr the few coaching traits i do miss about sheedy,

1 Like

Yeah, nah. Was never a fan of that sort of stuff.

Imagine if Zac Clarke comes in, FMD

I’m wishing they’d held both Clarkes over - just in case. Imagine if one of our smalls has a last minute problem!!
Feeling nervous already.

Didn’t WOB start a whole thread about how he was “done”?

He should be somewhere round here to confirm…

Marquee game plus rain, what could go wrong

3 Likes

Just wait till we add an extra tall at the last minute.

1 Like

So who is the Richmond defender that will play loose and rack up 40 touches?