HB: A. McDonald-Tipungwuti, P. Ambrose, M. Dea

C: B. Goddard, D. Zaharakis, A. Cooney

HF: M. Redman, M. Brown, O. Fantasia

F: M. Baguley, J. Daniher, K. Langford

R: M. Leuenberger, C. Bird, Z. Merrett

Int D. Parish, M. Gleeson, C. McKenna, J. Polkinghorne,

Emerg J. Merrett, R. Crowley, S. Michael

Zerrett still in, no late changes

I'm starting to get pretty amped up for this game, i reckon we are a legit chance of a win.

We must must start well, we can’t be 40 points down before we start playing our game style. If we start well i honestly reckon we can keep it going for 4 qtrs.

The mids have to win it out of the middle, to give a forwards a crack at kicking a score.

We need our forwards to create some forward pressure and not let the opposition run it out.

Come on Boys, lets bury these fkers

I wouldn’t be getting too excited.
If St Kilda are on they’ll flog us. Their good footy this year has been very good

Edit: I think we’ll win a couple more games for the year. I would say we’re a better chance next week than this week

I'm starting to get pretty amped up for this game, i reckon we are a legit chance of a win.

We must must start well, we can’t be 40 points down before we start playing our game style. If we start well i honestly reckon we can keep it going for 4 qtrs.

The mids have to win it out of the middle, to give a forwards a crack at kicking a score.

We need our forwards to create some forward pressure and not let the opposition run it out.

Mate, don’t do it to urself.

I’m starting to get pretty amped up for this game, i reckon we are a legit chance of a win.

Zerret at VFL game (mentioned on that thread) - not sounding promising.

Then 2 minutes later it was mentioned that he’s just left

Zerret at VFL game (mentioned on that thread) - not sounding promising.

people are criticising laverde?

Sometimes I wonder if there are pages missing in a thread

Maybe you have too many posters on ignore. ?

If you have me on ignore, your an idiot. I post absolute gold.

{insert Kenneth Banya meme}

people are criticising laverde?

Sometimes I wonder if there are pages missing in a thread

Maybe you have too many posters on ignore. ?

If you have me on ignore, your an idiot. I post absolute gold.

■■■■■■ 4.40 games. Get ■■■■■■!

We have to be seen to be picking teams with the aim of winning. The general consensus in the industry is that a certain proportion of experienced players are needed in the side for it to be competitive. So, pick too many young players in the side and it might be seen as running contrary to the "prime directive"
It depends where your club is at, this season is unlike any before, we can play youth (as many clubs have done) above everything else because the result does not matter. Next year when we get all of our players back it will be completely different of course. If we were playing all kids this season i would be happy, however, if that was the case Gapsted would argue anyone saying we need to play more senior players, because he cannot have an original thought and agrees with everything the club does.

Saucy, I dont think you are getting my point. Its not true the result doesnt matter. In our position it does. Think Melbourne 2009

I understand what you are saying dude, we just have differing opinions on it, you can't compare us this year to Melbourne because they were not getting 12 finals quality players back the following season. But I respect the fact you can talk about it and not go straight into telling me to go fark myself.

Laverde’s half a goal against the cats was the best half a goal I’ve ever seen.

And what’s dps?

‘display pictures’ or avatar

I designed a blitz plug in algorithm to auto ignore any names with sauce in them. Bliss.

(Put the fool on ignore and be done with it.)

How old are you? You gonna call me a goose again?, that’s always a good one.

The answer to the question people are asking is, you click the avatar of the individual in question, and the button you are looking for is in the top right of the screen.

Edit profile?

And same applies to Laverde

HOW DARE YOU

5 kicks and half a goal ain’t going to win many games.

he hasn’t played since geelong? why would his hand be up for seniors now?

Wonder if that means Polky Crowley Michael will be the emergencies.
No, it just means they have the 3 highest numbers

Can I just move it forward 1 week ?

Who do we drop next week in order to bring in…
Dempsey, Stokes, Edwards, Eades & Long ?

nud56m67

'display pictures' or avatar
That James Cameron movie, Display Pictures, really needed a catchier title.
Saucy,

Can I point you towards the article by Campbell Brown regarding the debacle that is the Gold Coast Suns. Young players were gifted games without earning them and soon developed poor training and game day habits. Every player (young or old) has to earn their spot and sometimes it doesn’t hurt to hold someone back to make sure they are truly ready. Playing 5 to 6 “top up” players is exactly what we should be doing unless the younger guys are busting up the VFL. Losing to the bottom team in the VFL is not making me that excited about the young guys in the VFL team just at the moment.

It is a completely different situation, they didn’t have 12 players coming back the next year.You guys treat this season like we need to survive it, when it could be a chance to find players who can create depth. Next year when they are all back and we have more draft picks in they are not going to get the chance.

I think you will find that not playing a side to win could be 1) against the afl rules, 2) bringing the game into disrepute, 3) against the spirit of the EFC constitution 4) attract the attention of the ACC regarding match fixing.

You could say that for any team we put out this season… We are playing people who have not been on a list in the past year over fringe players, could that constitute as tanking?

People who have not been on a list for the last year do have a playing record. How damaging would it be for the younger players for the club to demonstrate the attitude that the result doesn’t matter?