Here's the team: 2MP Edition

IT’S TIME

2 METER PETER.

26 Likes

2 meter Peter
Big Cox
Just the TIPPA

5 Likes

I hope 2MP has better timing than you do.

Friday 6:20pm

2 Likes

Jones will likely be named CHF on debut, pretty impressive.

Jones, Cox, Perkins, will bring the excitement. Plus Hinds dashes from half back.

3 Likes

Truck and his

12.7L PETERBILT ENGINE

2 Likes

où est l’équipe?

2 Likes

Who names teams on a Friday

A body that hates footy and particularly hates footy fans.

(Sunday games not till Saturday night! Just wait for a club to be sanctioned for telling interstate parents of a debutant too early.)

3 Likes

It’s such a rubbish unnecessary change. I get with the 7 day a week schedule it was necessary last year but don’t understand why you’d mess with the tradition this year.

7 Likes

Because the AFL, that’s why

Idiots

13 Likes

Legit thought they’d have gone back to normal.

Wow

1 Like

FUN FACT

Liz Cambage is also 2.03 metres tall, and also very close to 2MP’s weight.
Man…I’d hate to try and guard her under the bucket !

2 Likes

Hopefully we release some media today about some kids debuting.

The work Cox has done this preseason is pretty amazing, basically done every session, listening to the injury report.
14.6kms in one his preseason matches is unheard of for a 18 year old kid that has missed 12 months of footy.

1 Like

You owe us a fun fact sir.

2 Likes

I typed cox into google to post a picture of Nik in readiness… that was a mistake

2 Likes

You probably spelled it wrong

2 Likes

I don’t know why the match committee wouldn’t pick all our new recruits? because we have nothing to lose ,the media has predicted out ladder position at the end of year will be Bottom 4

IMG_4796

4 Likes

Glad I gave up doing Supercoach/Dreamteam years ago.

Between having to look up team releases every 24hrs before each game and dealing with having players potentially being named as subs and only playing for a quarter or two, you’d be going spare. Way too much effort.

5 Likes

Hopefully they have a long career, playing them before they are ready could be to their detriment.

We have plenty to lose by playing kids before they are ready

1 Like