Here's the Team - ANZAC Day Collingwood v Essendon - Jerrett doubles our Merrett

We all know Zerret is a given, our best mid. Hepp, Darcy, Smith, even Stringer will run though the midfield, but the player who will make the biggest difference for us (and is flying under the radar) is Myers. If he brings last weeks intensity he will win us an extra 6 clearances. He played the best game of his career last week.

This is Anzac Day. He must seize the moment.

3 Likes

Why do people keep saying this?

Big call, but i reckon conor can win the anzac medalā€¦

Bruce is going to talk about the quad bike thing all farking gameā€¦

1 Like

Champion data said it was his career best game according to their sketchy rankings.

I asked them on Twitter whether the week before (against the dogs) was his worst ever game and they said it was his fifth worst, so he went from fifth worst to career best in a week.

I shudder to think heā€™s played four worse games than the one against the dogs so hopefully he follows up last week tomorrow!

2 Likes

Because Myers moved into the big bodied mid vacuum Jobe left at the club and took responsibility for that role 100%. No pretence that Stringer was going to play that role, Hepp didnā€™t, but Myers did.

because champion data said so.

Its true he looked inept one on one when he went down back against the Dogs. He is not a good overhead mark imo. But theres no doubt he played well at the stoppages against Port.

Collingwood will try to force as many stoppages as possible. We will probably lose stoppages tomorrow by 10-15 and we need Myers to crack in physically to limit this.

F@rk that. I want Jerret to out seagull the seagull to give us the 80pt up at ftā€¦sealer.

F@rkn embarrass the pr!cks. Letā€™s bury Sidebottom in the first qtr, get bucks fired and turn Eddies hair another shade of grey.

3 Likes

or watched us.

No need to go too far. Iā€™ve appreciated Buckleys performance at the Pies.

6 Likes

How about we bury them by 80 pts and Eddie gives Bucks and extension on his extension. :joy:

3 Likes

Edit : Misread the post.

Yesā€¦ I like this. That will do just fine.

Thymosin is legal by the way. Thymosin beta 4 is not. Jab away!

I would much rather another Zaka moment.

If Joe kicks 10, Iā€™ll forgive the handball.

6 Likes

Iā€™d much rather Joe kick Steeleā€™s side bottom

KICK HIM IN THE FRONTBOTTOM!

1 Like