Here's THE TEAM for Thursday vs Weagles

Ambrose out rested/sore. Dea in.

Smack in/Jamar out will be the most obvious one.

So, is that an imo , or a leaked fact Davo?

B: Woosha Hartley McKenna.

Ambrose a good chance to miss thursday as he has pulled up sore and still not right.

Ambrose sore? Yeah right

Seriously though, 6 weeks ago I would have been meh…now I see him out as a big loss

Well like i said Ambrose will definately miss and Dea will replace him

CJ says so.

Well this thread really took off.
I guess I’ll edit it tonight once teams are in, then all your replies will look fkd.

Serious post.

I had a dream last night that Mark Harvey played in this game. He played forward and wore the coaches tracksuit rather than a guernsey. He had a set shot at goal to put us in front just before 3 quarter time but missed. Unfortunately I woke up before the last quarter so I can’t tell you if we are going to win or not.

Leaked from Woosha’s presser this morning.

We won but the AFL stripped us of the 4 points. Not because we fielded an unlisted player though. Because the player was wearing a tracksuit. Clothes that haven’t been officially recognised by the AFL.

Yeah that’s right. We don’t want ruckman taking five contested marks and kicking two goals in a game. He is an “obvious” out.

Did anyone watch that Game of thrones episode? Any good?

Winter is here.

NORTHBRIDGE PIAZZA

RE STORE

Serious post.

I had a dream last night that Mark Harvey played in this game. He played forward and wore the coaches tracksuit rather than a guernsey. He had a set shot at goal to put us in front just before 3 quarter time but missed. Unfortunately I woke up before the last quarter so I can’t tell you if we are going to win or not.

He missed a gettable set shot in the 3rd quarter of the 1984 GF if I recall correctly. So join the dots on that one.

Yeah that’s right. We don’t want ruckman taking five contested marks and kicking two goals in a game. He is an “obvious” out.

My post had nothing to do with the size of the ground or the travel element of Jamar’s body.

Serious post …

…I had a dream last night …"

LOL.

I fkn said LOL, didn’t I??

:wink:

I know we’re more than likely to lose… But Betfair has us @ a whopping $42!

I know we're more than likely to lose.. But Betfair has us @ a whopping $42!

I don’t really understand how that sort of thing works, but isn’t that the sort of thing you should be betting on and then laying when it comes back to something more sensibler?

I know a bloke who found this in his bed after GF celebrations in 2000.