Here's THE TEAM vs Giants

Yep, if there is one thing about David Myers, it’s that he has spent his entire career avoiding criticism on blitz.

Especially his first few years, he was untouchable back then.

7 Likes

Well beyond his years.

which would make him… what ? about 10 ?

2 Likes

You could probably pretty safely drop the zero I reckon.

There has never been a debate about where he is at.

Not underwhelming, but not brilliant. Marty (191cm) was asked to stand Chol (198cm) held him to 2 goals and was named in the bests

Typical Blitz bipolar showing through here. We won 2 games against sides above us and lost the game against Richmond in the last 2 minutes, after playing badly. No doubt we deserve to be higher on the ladder. The stutter for the Carlton game really cost us the position we should be in right now which is between 5 and 7

The boys know they are up against it, but on paper we have a sniff, that should bring out their best.

4 Likes

Stanton and Howlett are being give a final crack to prove they have a future.

Howlett has been killing it in the twos so it is deserved. He might be able to save his careeer yet.

3 Likes

So who is going to that little creep Toby Greene ?
Good challenge for Ooh Ah McGrath I reckon.

2 Likes

Don’t know why, … but i just imagined Conor cutting loose his latent mongrel at last and shirtfronting this little prikk into the middle of next week, … it makes a good image …

3 Likes

No doubt Conor is a tough unit, and Ooh Aah plays close and accountable. But when we have set up the zone, its a bit of a lottery as to who is closest to Greene, when inevitably he tries to get out the back. Either Conor or McGrath are fast, lets hope its not any of the other defenders.

Essendon believes they’re a finals team hence the selections as opposed to the season (which is as even as ever) being shot and coaches taking the decision to pump games into kids. Essendon are desperate to play finals, desperate to snap the funk they’ve been in for sooooo long

Even though Essendon are showing some good signs (Cats / Eagles) they’re still some distance off being finals credentials especially with their lack of decent 2 way / all over running depth.

It’s interesting how Essendon have shown something in each of their games but lacked the required 4 quarter consistency. Given, their efforts against 2 top 4 teams are they a chance today? I guess they are so long as they bring the intent.

Go Bombers!

I thought the main reason Chol didn’t score more was … Chol. Whereas there was a huge opportunity to run off him and didn’t see much of that.

Do people still call kids “Barry”?

Should and probably will be Bageley

Jesus I miss buddha

lol, so i guess predictions, positive or negative, aren’t allowed on an internet forum?

happy to be proven wrong, but we’re fielding a backline that will get carved up (in my opinion!)

1 Like

This was hilarious

4 Likes