Here's THE TEAM vs Giants

How many of the posters complaining about selections based on form in the VFL have actually seen multiple seconds games in the last month or so?

Clearances haven’t been an issue the last few weeks. Unforced turnovers on the other hand…

Probably after 3-5 weeks for good talent with chances to redeem via the twos for the next year or two.

Probably a few years for brilliant talent eg Joe.

Fark off.

The only thing I smoke these days, is Ice.

10 Likes

Yes it was that bad.

I’ve never seen a team makes as many “unforced errors” as we did.

I think there is a list management sweet spot somewhere between Josh Jenkins & Leroy Jetta.

2 Likes

Jerret?

There’s a lot of positive to take out of that…

Maybe we needed someone to run with Tom Scully all day? But if he’s in ■■■■ form then it doesnt even matter. a few weeks back Scullys TOG was 100%. Now for a midfielder, that is absolutely ridiculous!

Slow outside runner who has lost a yard of pace and lost some skill as Well? Not sure I want that role filled anymore

Not all fans are obsessed with youth.

1 Like

Myers has played about 3 games in 5 years or something, bit hard to judge what he is like. Pehaps we should give him an opportunity to show us.

1 Like

Like gumby.

1 Like

Who cares. We’ll get belted, get used to it. Just as long as the kids show signs I’m happy…

o wait

5 Likes

That makes the final margin unbelievable. For a few reasons. I just hope everyone had the flu because… yikes.

Beef hooked?

people claimed that richmond set up well against us last week and yada yada.

When you add 0nto that 67 turnovers as a whole, the fact kicking to a contest or a one on one doesn’t count as a turnover, it makes you realise how poor we really were, how lucky they didn’t belt us, how easily if things worked we could have won easily, and the fact richmond are still ■■■■, however our performance masked it.

that’s a game they should have won, and may look back at the end of the season and rue it if they just miss out on finals.

2 Likes

this will be a flogging. our backline is going to get carved up

Right, that’s it then.
YoungBarry has spoken.
No chance Bombers
Might as well do some housework, weeding etc.

Won’t bother watching on the basis of the above post !

3 Likes

agreed. youngbarry is wise

What a losing mentality you have. Don’t bother sharing it in here though if you wouldn’t mind !

1 Like