Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Early rain with showers easing in the early morning suggesting it’s likely to be clear by 3.20

2 Likes

Standing by my claim of defecting into North Korea if Rolos sidebottom nightmare comes true

6 Likes

We will bring the pressure in the middle and kill them on the counter. Zerrett for the medal.

We’ve got this.

1 Like

You haven’t watched many ANZAC day games have you?

9 Likes

Go to Marina Bay Sands and enjoy a few refreshments in the pool over looking the city.

Do this whilst watching game on your phone/laptop etc through their wifi! If we Essington you can feel at little more at peace enjoying the serenity or just make the easy jump to end the pain of another Sidebottom goal square celebration.

7 Likes

All I want is JOE to sink one from 70m on the run to put us infront with the rain fkn hosing down.

That’s all I ask.

14 Likes

Shop and eat. Singapore’s like Melbourne except without the the sport and cheapish public golf courses.

Can I also ask that said goal (or point, I’m not picky) be the last score of the game?

If it’s the first, it may not have quite as much impact.

6 Likes

Mason Cox to reply with his 34th goal in the dying seconds and we lose.

4 Likes

Eh. If we win it will be fan-farking-tastic because how often does that happen? Aside from that I’m assuming business as usual.

Go to Raffles and drink a Singapore Sling?

2 Likes

Oh yeah, somebody mentioned Joe!
Wouldn’t it be glorious if he had one of those breakout games (has 1 or 2 a year, usually against Melbourne … sh_t, we beat them in the wet too with Joe kicking 5 or 6), taking big grab after big grab and kicks goal after goal. Now wouldn’t that be something special

Fark the Forecast.

1 Like

Just fkn die collingwood

I hate your club. I hate Jarryd fkn Blair, I hate having memories burnt into my brain like Didak sticking his tongue out waving to the crowd after his 4th halfway through the 3rd, I hate Eddie, I hate Buckley, I hope he trips down the stairs and does his knee at quarter time. I hate your colours, I hate Brodie grundy, I hope Daniel wells calf falls off the bone when he has his first kick. I hate that you beat us every fkn Anzac Day

Please, please essendon JUST FARKING WIN. It’s bordering on a full mental breakdown if the pies get up and Sidebottom kicks one from the square unattended in the last. One can only take so much on Anzac days year after year. I’ve seen one fkn Anzac Day win in my life. Gee wiz. Please make it two

24 Likes

People saying we should should have dropped Watson and Stanton for Anzac Day are the worst people in the history of ever

8 Likes

I think that people who hate Carlton more than Collingwood are misguided.

4 Likes

Impressive

4 Likes

Remind me. What happened?

1 Like

I despise them equally.

FARK TEAMS STARTING WITH C

5 Likes

■■■■■■■ lol