Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Stay at the ritz

Thought you could only go there if you barrack for Fark Carlton.

Iā€™m planning on watching it at the Boomerang Cafe or something.

1 Like

At least we know youā€™ll come back.

5 Likes

Dad jokes on fleek

1 Like

If we win I will get very very drunk. Oh waitā€¦

2 Likes

I like the look of this team

I just ran into some carnt who supports these ā– ā– ā– ā–  headsā€¦they are such aggresive turrds about the sagaā€¦I want our boys to bury them 6 feet underā€¦a couple of reports would be greatā€¦first hit on the smug faced Farkslo

Go Bombers

2 Likes

Ask for the David J special.

2 Likes

Receive HOT CHIPS

2 Likes

OH BABY

4 Likes

Whyā€™s that? I despise both equally on and off the field and I find Carlton supporters are as feral, arrogant and delusional as the Carringbush mob. The rants and chants from the Bloos supporters are still ringing in my ears from two weeks ago and to win tomorrow would be redemption. You need to believe that the hate runs deep in some Blitzers itā€™s just that the reasons for that hate changes from team to team. Fark them both!

2 Likes

Been to about 75% including the original and most in the past decade. People are confusing our general terribleness with an Anzac hoodoo, weā€™ll roll them tomorrow because we are a better team playing a more modern style of footy. Lid off!

Iā€™m sick of getting smashed on Anzac Day before the consolation win later on in the year. We either get blown away early or are in the game at half time before they clear out to a 4-5 goal lead which we canā€™t come back from. I want the satisfaction of 2013 again. I want another moment like Jobe bursting from the pack and nailing that goal from the boundary and celebrating in front of our fans.

6 Likes

I despise collingwood but Carlton are on another level

6 Likes

You should have known betterā€¦ :wink:

We should have a Blitz Psychiatric Fund.

Not enough money in the world to fund that ā€¦

1 Like

Would you settle for a ā€˜Quick Kick in the Ballsā€™ fund?

1 Like

Yes I do. I think this list should challenge for finals because its not a young list, its not an inexperienced list & its a more balanced list than what weā€™ve had for some time. It still has issues & weaknesses but for some reason when I point them out in the draft & trades threads the Dodoro defence force come out of the woodwork. I think we have a forward line that can kick goals , has players who can take contested marks, ground players who can pressure & finally some x-factor who can snap goals from anywhere (you know those goals weā€™ve only seen kicked against us for a decade). I think coming into the year we had a backline that could hold its own. I thought last year our backline did a great job in the circumstances so naturally adding experience into guys like Gleeson & the return of Hurley & some mids back there to help out had to mean we had a backline that was solid. Now as most know Iā€™m a midfielder guy who firmly believe its far & away the most important area of the ground so again I looked at it & thought if we could get the returning players at somewhere near their capabilities we had to have a competitive midfield. Anyone could see Zerret continuing to become a top mid & no reason to not expect Parish to continue to improve & for the returning guys to take some pressure off Zaka. I saw guys like Howlett & Hocking as depth & again thatā€™s better depth than weā€™ve had in some time. I thought we were always going to be 1-2 class mids short of a real power but saw us in similar company to teams like Melbourne & Richmond who I believe will be in the hunt for top 8 spots. Best case scenario is we make the 8 with some of those kids forcing their way into the side & get valuable finals experience into Zerret, Parish, McGrath, Laverde, Langford etc.

Now, if we get to the end of the year, the older guys have all played 18-20 games & thereā€™s been little development of the kids & we still miss the finals that will be a very poor result. If we canā€™t be in the hunt with say 8 weeks to go then I would hope we start to transition some gametime into the kids who are physically up to it. Till then I believe chasing a top 8 finish has to be the goal.

3 Likes

Sounds better, but really, Iā€™d just be happy with an ā€œIgnore Buttonā€ fund.

That way, the lunatics can rant their fool heads off, & if a tree falls in the woods etc ā€¦

1 Like