Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Fixed.

Then I/we all will be very happy.

1 Like

Misguided??? My hatred of Carlton is on a completely different scale to that of Collingwood. The reasons are almost too numerous to mention: John Elliot and Richard Pratt and their arrogant belief that being rich f*cks allows them to do anything they please. Chris Juddā€™s brown paper bags from Visy. The 99 preliminary final. Mike Fitzpatrick. The fact they have the same number of flags as usā€¦

Having said that, I still despise Collingwood, especially every Anzac Day given those f*ckers keep beating us.

1 Like

The shorter version: unlike Collingwood fans, Carlton fans are smart enough to know theyā€™re doing the wrong thingā€¦ but donā€™t care.

4 Likes

My husband still goes on about that Zaka goal on ANZAC day. FMD that is their only gripe.

Imagine if they had an equivalent of that fat ā– ā– ā– ā–  swan prancing around collecting 40 possessions to quarter time, or a tip rat like Sidebottom continuously unattended in the goal square kicking goals or a spud like Cox clucking marks til the early morn. Then he would have something to complain about.

12 Likes

I saw wot you did their.

Itā€™s almost certainly going to be very wet again tomorrow. So the big question is did they learn anything from a fortnight ago? They need to play smart wet weather footy tomorrow.

And kicks the goal that puts us 56 points up in the last.

Yes.

Will they ?

This should be a poll.

mcnieceā€™s press conference some ā– ā– ā– ā–  reporter asks about mason cox kicking a goal with his first kick and whether that inspires ben?

wtf

8 Likes

Being a foreigner yourself Benā€¦

1 Like

Or fckn Mark McGough. The guy was delisted 2 years later.

1 Like

Royal frosty schooner 1pmā€¦ fck the filth

Alright, Iā€™ve crunched the numbers on the ANZAC day hoodoo.

This table shows the year end ladder positions of the two clubs. Iā€™ve called it an upset when the lower placed side at the end of the season won the ANZAC clash. Iā€™ve also labelled it a ā€œblowoutā€ when one side won by more than 40 points.

Weā€™ve had two upset wins, the Pies one. During the time period there have been four blowout results, and weā€™ve been on the receiving end of three of them. Iā€™d suggest itā€™s this experience that has resulted in the collective trauma weā€™re witnessing in this thread.

tl:dr - we've been ā– ā– ā– ā–  for the last 10 years, not just on ANZAC day.
10 Likes

Lol. Ben should have said ā€œno, of course not you brain dead ā– ā– ā– ā–  jockey, Iā€™m a farking defender, itā€™d be a farking miracle!ā€

4 Likes

Surely we werenā€™t 9th going in in 2013 after being 4-0 including a win of 145 points. We were favourites that day for mine.

Those are ladder positions at the end of the year, hence the asterisk in 2013.

1 Like

Agree. ā– ā– ā– ā–  them both. However Iā€™ve just been confronted with too many ignorant Collingwood supporters sporting either tattoos, a monobrow or both. Less issues with Carlton supporters.

Thatā€™s comforting.

3 Likes

Not sure why we are even going to bother turning up tomorrow given the weather. Which scania will have a day out? I am going to put my $ on Broomhead. Smythy.

Isnā€™t it though? New beginnings my friend, new begginingsā€¦