Here's THE TEAM vs Pies

Langford was due for a dropping. Francis should atleast provide more pressure than the did at the minimum.

1 Like

I’d have dropped about 5 before langford.

bad call imo.

13 Likes

Bit tough on Stewart. Glad Francis gets a go.

1 Like

It’s simply like for like.

And Francis in as more of a genuine 3rd tall fwd option prevents Hooker from being double teamed when JD roams/in ruck.

As well as being better at ground level also if required Francis can pinch hit in midfield also, Stewart can’t.

2 Likes

Given the likely conditions, I’m not happy Bird has been over looked.

2 Likes

Also probably more versatile in the wet.

Will Hurley get a grip on his game and be able to handle big Cox?

1 Like

Yep. Reckon the coaches have found the balance they want on the field, hence why Bird or Stewart havent been brought in

Now obviously the goal is to find the best players to fill those spots

Same but who do you drop out of Watson and Heppell? That’s who he is really competing with. Watson would well know he needs to lift.

If weather turns really bad however could see one of our more outside type players getting switched out for Bird.

Cox to kick 15 at least, and win the ANZAC medal

Would drop Stanton who seems to have no clear role.

8 Likes

Then he kicked se[quote=“BLOODSTAINED_DEVILS, post:20, topic:10307, full:true”]
Hmmmm … not sure about this. I fear it still maybe too soon. Thought they would wait at least until the Melbourne game when there was far less pressure & expectation.
He’s a very excitable boy, & I just hope he doesn’t get over enthused to show his wares & fking hurt himself again.
[/quote]

Then he kicked seven goals against the Collingwood side
Excitable boy they all said
Well he’s just an excitable boy

7 Likes

I would have considered dropping Stanton or Baguley for Bird to be honest.

5 Likes

Staggered that no changes to defense other than Connor being suspended. Baguley has been a horror show. We have really struggled with high ball coming in with Brown and Hurley. Really really need either Hooker back or Hartley needed to be picked.

Staggering players like Watson and Stanton being kept on after the poo they served up, and drop a kid who played a really good game. If Langford played the exact game every week he will have 40 odd goals for the season. What else do you ■■■■■■■ want.

Thank ■■■■ for Francis coming in.

2 Likes

Langford is stiff, Green would want to actually get a touch this week.

1 Like

Reality is langers has actually kicked 7 goals from 5 ALL ’ I guess a kick in the guts needs to bounce back

Woosha getting his serious on.

I am so
FARKING
HAPPY

2 Likes

I would give Stanton a clear role,

e.g. running up and down the wing like he has for years.

6 Likes

Name them? Seriously he’s been a liability all year.

1 Like