Here's the TEAM

serious question. will you be able to take prams into the match. id love to take my almost 1 twin baby bombers (members since day of birth)

Should beat this pack of nobodies.
  1. Jack Silvagni, 4. Bryce Gibbs, 7. Dylan Buckley, 10. Harry McKay, 12. Blaine Boekhorst, 13. Jed Lamb, 14. Liam Jones, 15. Sam Docherty, 17. Sam Rowe, 22. Jason Tutt, 23. Jacob Weitering, 24. Mark Whiley, 25. Clem Smith, 28. David Cuningham, 30. Charlie Curnow, 31. Matthew ■■■■, 32. Nick Graham, 33. Andrejs Everitt, 34. Andrew Phillips, 35. Ed Curnow, 37. Daniel Gorringe, 38. Ciaran Byrne, 40. Michael Jamison, 41. Levi Casboult, 42. Zach Tuohy, 45. Andrew Gallucci, 46. Matthew Wright, 47. Jesse Glass-McCasker, 48. Matt Korcheck

Their squad looks like they’ve had 30 blokes suspended by WADA, barely recognise anyone.

Our top ups are better than most of those. What a pathetic football club.

Spare a thought for Hugh McKay

A ray of Sunshine for them…or was that H V McKay?
You doubters will all be talking up Will Hams after the game. Jet.

If he finds his way to the ground, he will be exceeding most peoples expectations of him.

GFY.

serious question. will you be able to take prams into the match. id love to take my almost 1 twin baby bombers (members since day of birth)

Don’t see why not. Given its a NAB challenge should make it easier.

HAMS!

Who the f*ck is Nick Kommer?

Can someone enlighten me as to why Farkcarlton has 24 tops up?

Us to win.

By 3 pts. Last kick of game.

Get around us.

Who the f*ck is Nick Kommer?
Rookie B I think, has been a pro skateboarder the last 2 years.

I reckon we can get away with calling him Tippa. Dont you reckon Ben ?

Or should we call him, “Anthony not a Tippa”, in the style of Rex Hunt ?

BTW, that is a really good photo of him. He does appear to be in really good nick.

Background sash is backwards.

Otherwise… THIS IS AWESOME.

TIPPA Conor HAMS slaying Fark Carlton till the late arvo.

Looks arrogant

I hate everything about football apart from our mighty club thanks to the last few years…yet here I am, excited as all hell that the season is about to fire up again. Fark Carlton!

Joe Dan to make Weitering cry…

I hate everything about football apart from our mighty club thanks to the last few years......yet here I am, excited as all hell that the season is about to fire up again. Fark Carlton!

Me too!

I hate everything about football apart from our mighty club thanks to the last few years......yet here I am, excited as all hell that the season is about to fire up again. Fark Carlton!

I hate everything about football except that photo of TIPPA.

Background sash is backwards.

Otherwise… THIS IS AWESOME.

TIPPA Conor HAMS slaying Fark Carlton till the late arvo.

Had to be, for the shot, mate.
Pretend he is standing behind the flag…

For once in his life Parkin has said something I like, or agree with.
“Carltons list is worse than ours”

Just put #51 Ryan " The Hassler " Crowley on Bryce Gibbs , see if Gibbs pecs are up to it in 2016.

Probably wont happen, I would just like to see Crowley working his tagging magic in the sash.