Heretier Lumumba to quit Collingwood

Supported Essendon as a kid

Football's not ready

Heritier Lumumba

Transcends Collingwood

He's more passionate about social issues than he is with his football. Maybe he's should seek a career change. 

Have Harry O and ggiant30 been seen in the same room?

May he rest in peace.

HOMOPHOBE

Wait, wait wait.

He was All Australian?

WTF

Slight error in the article that I'll just fix up now...

It was rumoured earlier in the week that a senior player had walked sprinted out of the football club at a frantic pace and then dropped his car keys in the Yarra, and at the time that was denied, although it was admitted there had been issues with Lumumba but that those issues had been worked out.

This bloke is such a loser.

Sprung!

R U OK HARRY O

R U OK HARRY O

HARRY R U OK

HARRY R U OK OK ?

HARRY R U OK

R U OK

R U OK HARRY

this bloke is such a farking tool  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

HARRY R U OK

WILL YOU TELL US THAT YOU'RE OK

Well, given te events of today I for want to believe anything in the media.

However, if he has cracked the ■■■■■ because the club didn’t use all its resources to find out who wrote “off to marti gra boys” then he needs to get his priorites right.

However, if he has cracked the ■■■■■ because the club didn't use all its resources to find out who wrote "off to marti gra boys" then he needs to get his priorites right.

Hey, who are you to judge him? You don't know what he's seen, what he's experienced.
You ever had a gun held to your head? You ever watched somebody get murdered? Held a dying person after a car crash? Written poetry in the Amazon?

Met Barak Obama.

Met Barak Obama.

Serenaded the Queen with Brazilian folk music?

However, if he has cracked the ■■■■■ because the club didn't use all its resources to find out who wrote "off to marti gra boys" then he needs to get his priorites right.

Hey, who are you to judge him? You don't know what he's seen, what he's experienced.
You ever had a gun held to your head? You ever watched somebody get murdered? Held a dying person after a car crash? Written poetry in the Amazon?

amazed hes never protested over anzac day games as a glorification of war.

mind you watching him run headlong into the opposition and get slaughtered is pretty ■■■■■■■ symbolic