Herpes kills cancer!

Thats a horrible pick up line.

Hey Baby, I worked for big pharma, still do if you know what I mean.

How bout you and me discuss their right to protect their investment somewhere a little more private?

yeah you’re right I can’t make sense of it.

Sensational work. Good that it isn't happening in the States, or else the medical industry there would probably shut it down, as there is so much money to be lost, if this cure takes off, as well as is projected here.
Oh FFS. Yeah big pharma could shut it down.

Or they do what they do with every other new mode of treatment - buy the rights, and make money off it anyway.

Tell me big business hasn’t killed off other great ideas in the past.

Nothing they can make money off.

Yeah, but if they don’t own it…
I’m not paranoid, but nor do I think certain large companies are above burying legitimate competition in many ways.

Sensational work. Good that it isn't happening in the States, or else the medical industry there would probably shut it down, as there is so much money to be lost, if this cure takes off, as well as is projected here.

Or they do what they do with every other new mode of treatment - buy the rights, and make money off it anyway.

I’m not paranoid, but nor do I think certain large companies are above burying legitimate competition in many ways.

Then they buy it. Well, if it’s getting much traction.

They’re more likely to come out with a really really similar competitor actually. They hold zillions of patents they never really expect to activate.

Then they buy it. Well, if it’s getting much traction.

They’re more likely to come out with a really really similar competitor actually. They hold zillions of patents they never really expect to activate.

So…e-cigarettes?