Highest TV ratings on AFL games 2013

Just thought I'd post this for those interested, the top ten highest rating games for 2013 (excluding finals):

1 - Geelong vs Essendon - Round 7

2 - Essendon vs Collingwood - Anzac Day

3 - Essendon vs Carlton - Round 11

4 - Collingwood vs Carlton - Round 2 (Mick vs Pies)

5 - Sydney vs Hawthorn - Round 23

6 - Fremantle vs Essendon - Round 3

7 - Collingwood vs Sydney - Round 9

8 - Carlton vs Hawthorn - Round 12

9 - Adelaide vs Essendon - Round 1

10 - Carlton vs Richmond - Round 1

Essendon 4 of the top 6 and the most appearances overall.  It's fair to say the governance scandal may have driven the ratings in a couple of instances (the Freo game for example), so it's good to see our game against Geelong at the top, that's where a game of two undefeated teams at that point in the season should be.

Source?

Without wanting to go off on a tangent, it’s hard to see the AFL making good on their threat to withhold funding. Why would you kill the goose that laid the golden eggs

Without wanting to go off on a tangent, it's hard to see the AFL making good on their threat to withhold funding. Why would you kill the goose that laid the golden eggs

Cos they aint that smart.

I will back Tanya over Vlad.

Source is Ch 7 on this data, they presented it in a report to my company

How many watch Joe Daniher kick?

Surprised Sydney v Hawks rd23 rated so highly. I seem to remember it being a nothing game with both sides playing pretty soft footy as a result of their ladder positions being unchanged by any result. Or am I thinking of a different game over that weekend?

Dons 5  Scum 4  Bogans 3....Nice

Pretty impressive considering 2 of ours were against interstate teams, all others were 2 Melbourne based teams except for the ones including Sydney.

Our brand is not damaged.

Just heard that gws are going to self report to get there tv ratings up

Disrepute!

Our brand is not damaged.

This needs to be put into a post of the year thread.