Hirdy - Off ya bike!

surprised theres no conspiracy theories that Vlad or someone from Bastion tried to run him down. :slight_smile:

#standbikehird

Caroline Wilson unavailable for comment
This will grind her gears
His thick golden locks would have provided extra cushioning...maybe saved his life!

I was thinking the peripheral lateral safety devices on either side of his nogginā€¦

#standbikehird

#kickstandbyhird

#whateveritbrakes

Damien Barrett's wife spoke outside their rat infested home this morning, saying her husband was ā€œvery dopeyā€ .

Hope they didnā€™t try an MRI with those plates in his head.

Caroline Wilson unavailable for comment
Taken her car in for some minor repairs at the panelbeaters maybe?

This accident happens a few days after speaking out against the AFLā€¦ Just sayin!!

Is he okay? any updates?

Itā€™s the perfect storm of Hird + bike haters out there.

(I quite enjoyed my wet ride home last night. But Iā€™m evidently not a real man like Hirdy, just 25 minutes for me.)

Hope it isnā€™t long before he is back in the saddle again.
Helmets save lives. Maybe not life threatening but a spill like this shows how much a good helmet protects.

For his sake, that David Evans better have a good alibiā€¦

Julian de Stoop ā€@JDESTOOP80_FOX 2h2 hours ago

James Hird expected to be released. Mark Harvey on standby to coach Friday night but club confident Hird will be available @FOXSportsNews

This accident happens a few days after speaking out against the AFL.... Just sayin!!

totally agree.

Does anyone think Doc Reid meant to say the helmet broke his fall?

'Cause all the media parroting his ā€œbraceā€ is annoying me.

Wait did he fall and then get hit by a car?

I donā€™t think anyone has (non-jokingly) referred to another vehicle being involved.

nope
ALL HIRDā€™S FAULT