HNY BLITZERS!

No NYD rave???

3 Likes

NGL I though tomorrow was NYE til about an hour ago

3 Likes

Across the road from where i work is the greenwood hotel is actually where i did do recoveries back in the day …not that they were recoveries…lol

Will be at home playing a few tunes on the decks .

and to think 30 years ago i was at this rave in a warehouse in botany

3 Likes

oh happy new year.

I was like you’re game asking if blitzers are ■■■■■

edit, oh wow ■■■■■ is on the blocked list, damn.

3 Likes

HNY blitz! Hope you all have a good one. Fingers crossed 2022 things start to turn around.

5 Likes

It’s going to be awesome.

Hopefully the story doesn’t get too ridiculous.

2 Likes

The next letter in the Greek Alphabet is Pi so that’s something to look forward too.

4 Likes

5 Likes

I’m working, yaaaaaaay

5 Likes

HNY Blitzers! May it be truly happy and safe for all, and may the Bombers excell!

7 Likes

I’m ready for Cobra Kai!

12 Likes

I’m gonna be 45 this year. That’s a little scary.

8 Likes

yeah grazing boards give me existential crises too.

3 Likes

How come?

1 Like

speaking from my own experience.

it gives you nightmares that you’ve gotten older, wiser, smarter and yet one still decides to come here and discuss/debate the same old topics with the same old people, with the same old views, despite different people involved.

it makes you realise how pointless life is. i’ve been coming here since 04 had pretty much regurgitated the same issues i’ve had with how the club run things for that period. i’d had new, old and the same people regurgitate how i’m “negative” and the like and you know what changes, absolutely nothing.

17 ■■■■■■■ years of going around in the same circles and patterns, with the same old and silghtly new people.
i get why anyone would have an existential crises around here.

but um yeah outside of that, happy new year, and have a awesome night and new year

3 Likes

I think he was referring to the grazing board I posted.

10 Likes

this also shows after 17 years, i rarely notice what’s going on outside of my own lil bubble :rofl:

2 Likes

I reckon it’s coz you’re a vegan. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Is it just me or did anyone else read this thread title as “H0RNY BLITZERS!”

Anyway…keep safe and have a good night everyone.

11 Likes

Just gonna put the Geelong catch up on hold for a bit.

4 Likes