Hopper and Kennedy-GWS

Yeah, not getting why we weren’t into him. Perhaps the club feels we dont have an inside mid issue!

1 Like

Over hyped fringe GWS inside mid

Not particular fussed we weren’t there for him. Young players wise, Parish about to take more key role as inside mid & we’ve got Langford as well to step up.

Stringer will be taking inside mid minutes also

3 Likes

Carlton Giants strike again

5 Likes

He is cheap and what we need. Why not have a crack?

Reminds me of JPK.

Anyways. bigger fish???

1 Like

Maybe we asked and were told to forget about it?

The way SOS is raiding them is disgisting in a good and bad way.

Bad- feeds their zone with picks and leaves none for us.

Good - he is fantastic at it.

1 Like

Goes to the Giants to set up their recruiting program to recruit all their plethora of young players. Leaves and joins his club as their recruitment manager right at the ver time he knows the Giants have to shed a number of players and then sets about getting them all to nominate them because he knows them.

Nothing to see here.

4 Likes

When taking the quality of the players they’ve got into account, it really isn’t a big deal

• Kristian Jaksch (7 games in 3 years - delisted)
  • Mark Whiley (delisted)
  • Jed Lamb (11 games this year)
  • Caleb Marchbank
  • Rhys Palmer (1 game this year - delisted?)
  • Andrew Phillips (1 game this year)
  • Jarrod Pickett (10 games this year)
  • Lachie Plowman
  • Liam Sumner (4 games this year)

Marchbank and Plowman aside, how many of the others would you call a success for the Blues?

7 Likes

Pickett is nothing to sneeze at.

1 Like

More responding to you. Essendon probably did ask.

I didn’t say anything so how was it a response to me?

You’re the voice in his head

I have that effect on people.

The fish GWS reject …

2 Likes

Sorry Speedy.

When you consider cost (and ignore Whiley & Jaksch as being from the previous recruiting team), they’ve not paid a whole lot for two players + Pickett who will probably be the backbone of their defence with Weitering for a long long time.

Given they’ve kept their first round picks, it is unfortunately good work. Rats.

EFA

2 Likes

The reason why they don’t pay through the roof for GWS players is because they take their rubbish as well.
So when GWS need a salary dump, they know Carlton will help out.

Great planning by Carlton who had a surplus of list cloggers on their list prior to GWS trades.

Of we were getting those deals, we’d be absolutely rapt.

Edwards and Aylett?

1 Like

We convinced Edwards to choose us over Adelaide by also taking Aylett. I don’t think GWS were fussed, they’d have delisted Aylett.