Hopper and Kennedy-GWS

Kennedy is a battler. Our midfield could do with a good honest strong battler.

But a battler he is…

2 Likes

16 games K119 H156 D275

Not bad stats for a 20yr old battler.

It looks a lot worse if you say 7 kicks 10 handballs per game.

3 Likes

Do you even know a thing about him? Seen him play other than against us? doubt it … will be a good player

2 Likes

Wow wee.

I’m not sure what this means…

But yes I have seen him play; he is a decent contested player. The type of player we could do with. But he is no superstar. I wouldn’t be paying top dollar or valuable picks on him. Unless of course it came with an extra incentive of fark Carlton. Then you always fark Carlton.

His ceiling is Ben Cunnington. A very very very very good battler. But alas that still makes him a Poor man’s Ollie Wines.

• Battler is a little unkind to Cunnington

The fact that he even cracked that team for 16games in his second year say a lot, would get a hell of alot more midfield time in our starting 22.

Is he a battler?

Well I haven’t seen a definitive scale of what does and doesn’t make a battler.

I can’t factually say he is a battler.

It’s just my opinion that he is a battler and as such a late 2nd round pick is about right for him. He is no classy on baller and nothing to get excited about.

Just a good honest contested player. We could do with one of them.

I wouldn’t scoff at him, I’d take him, but just be wary to not have high expectations.

You can’t factually say he is a battler yet you made it clear and reiterated it that he is …

OMFG. Of course I can’t factually say he is a battler!

Are you his dad?

1 Like

He’s a good prospect and has games in him. Certainly worth a look.

Hard to see us landing him with stringer a priority.

It was reported that both Brisbane and Essendon were prepared to trump Carlton’s original (third orfourth round?) offer

I think Aceman also said something about it?

I haven’t watched him a lot but when I have he seen him he seems a little rushed with the ball. Doesn’t have the smarts to buy time and doesn’t have particularly quick decision making. But I haven’t seen him much

I may have started that one, ooops

1 Like

The Trade Shouter on twitter

So are we ?

Blitz.

1 Like

Said there was a rumour going around and I think one of the media outlets were going with it.

We should be going hard for him

1 Like