How do we get the passion flowing in 2015,,

Ok guys…let’s get this party started!!! Looking for suggestions and people to drive the passion and the emotion …what do we want to see?? More flags, bigger cheer squad. Songs…any idea is a good…let’s make a difference!!! It’s our club…let’s get the party started!!!

No idea is a stupid idea!!

But no cynical wankers please…go and support Collingwood !!!

Look how the emotion turned Port Adelaide!!!

Yet club has ever been thru what our great club has been thru!!!

Who wants to start !!!

Broadcast the grog squad chants over the PA system at the G.

2 ideas, both rather 80’s in style:

Get back at least one ‘enforcer’ style player per game, a la Dean Wallis. They get to spin a novelty wheel instead of facing the tribunal…

Bring back the 24 tinnie per person BYO rule around the grounds…

That we make the Taco thing a once off every season, a mexican match, with taquitos.

Essendon Poncho Jersey, make it happen.

Burn a effigy of our enemies before each game.

A reply to: @Coolbreeze regarding QuoteLink

Ok guys...let's get this party started!!! Looking for suggestions and people to drive the passion and the emotion .......what do we want to see?? More flags, bigger cheer squad. Songs...any idea is a good.....let's make a difference!!! It's our club....let's get the party started!!!!

No idea is a stupid idea!!

But no cynical wankers please…go and support Collingwood !!!

Look how the emotion turned Port Adelaide!!!

Yet club has ever been thru what our great club has been thru!!!

Who wants to start !!!

Emotion really didn’t turn port around, the sense that they’d turned a corner and got the right people on and off the field, coupled with an improved onfield performance has led to what they have now.

That being said I think their pre game song suits our situation better than it does them. who was trying to tear them apart, besides their own lack of interested supporters ?
Cop the ■■■■ we have the last 2 plus years then you’ll realise what it’s really like to feel like everyone is against you, wankers.

all the fluffy stuff outside of the actual game is fine, if you want or need it then I hope you or anyone gets what they need to out of it.
Hopefully it’s a bonus ontop of the club turning it’s fortunes around onfield, rather than not.

Free beers

if this doesn’t get your pumped nothing will.

flowing yet?

…Joes certainly excited

Calling Ryan McKee… Ryan!

Let red and black balloons off and throw torn up phone books and toilet rolls onto the ground.

Get an eighties style Grand Final atmosphere happening at every home game.

I really can’t think of how to get the passion back into the game. It really spawns from the style of play our team is playing and whether there are enough ‘brave’ old school acts (within the rules of the game) within the game that’ll bring out the passion in the fan base,

The one thing I’d love to have available (both at and away from a game) is our very own dedicated radio channel that will have dedicated Essendon commentators. Very much like every NBA team has.
I know radio stations won’t bother bevause it severely reduces their ‘market share/capture’ but I think the Pies, Blues, Tigers and us could almost pull it off and make it work.

Sort of like listening to the Game Thread?
I like it!

Could be achieved cheaply & easily in a streaming sense.

I only like it if I don’t have to do anything and yet I am somehow still the boss of it.

Win rd 1 and 2

Sacrifice some virgins