How Do we sleep while our dwarf is burning?

St. Kilda has done it again. WTF?

saints footy

What is wrong with that place?

Actually, what is right with that place?

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/popular-dwarf-entertainer-blake-johnston-claims-he-was-set-alight-during-an-afl-mad-monday-celebration/story-fni0fiyv-1226709338729

Popular dwarf entertainer Blake Johnston claims he was set alight during an AFL Mad Monday celebration
  • Nui Te Koha
  • Herald Sun
  • September 02, 2013 9:01PM

A POPULAR dwarf entertainer claims he was set on fire during an AFL club's Mad Monday celebrations.

Blake Johnston, who performs as entertainer and wrestler Mr Big, said he was hired by a football star to play at the end-of-season party in Melbourne.

He claimed he was set alight while talking to a group of players.

The club, which the Herald Sun has chosen not to name, has said it is investigating.

A work colleague, who had spoken to Mr Johnston since the alleged incident, said: "Blake was speaking to a player when another man, who he thinks was another player, set him on fire.

"There was a lighter being passed around. And because people were wearing costumes, including Blake, most of the outfits were flammable."

He said Mr Johnston scrambled to extinguish the flames, then left the venue. "He's incredibly upset. He is very, very shaken."

His employers, Dwarf My Party and Professional Championship Wrestling, are demanding answers.

Thank god it wasn’t us!!! Though a certain Age opinion writer will still manage to tie it back to Hirdy

For a moment there I thought S Milne was set alight.

For a moment there I thought S Milne was set alight.

He's not a popular dwarf.

So it wasn't A.Clarkson then?

conduct unbecoming

bringing the game into disrepute

he was on drugs unsafe for human consumption obviously

where does it say it was Stkilda?

You can thank Caro and Twitter for the dots being joined.

His employers, Dwarf my Party

You ■■■■■■■ what?

That’s one fire Pazza Could put out.

His employers, Dwarf my Party
You ******* what?

Didn't Doe & Dunlop tell you about this?

Conduct unbecoming? Bringing game into disrepute surely… where is Vlad?

YT getting off easy in this thread.

Thank god it wasn't us!!! Though a certain Age opinion writer will still manage to tie it back to Hirdy

She'll tie it back to the Watson years, mention that Tim's nephew plays there, and associate it to Hird that way.

Think I will wait and see, if we get the other side to the story, from club and the employer.
I don’t trust anyone in the media anymore.

I'm sorry, but this is damn hilarious. 

What is wrong with that place?
Actually, what is right with that place?

Schoolgirls. On both counts.