How many weeks for Hocking?

moremayojon doing his best to get heath rubbed out ,a few minutes ago on 7.

Did the same on fox footy kept going on about carry over points get stuffed ■■■■■■■■!

Yeah saw that. Had the fkn smirk on his face too.

He's a tigers fan, inbred.

Suggest that Hocking wears a Sydney jumper to a tribunal hearing.

Case will be immediately dismissed.

Hope he gets off but if he goes I'd love to see O'Brien get a go.

I’ll go ape ■■■■ if he gets put out. His hands were on the footy

The FOX commentators last night suggested that Hannebury got to the ball earlier than Hocking!

As far as I could tell, Hannebury went for Hurley first and then chose to pick up the ball!

I watched it a few times.  Hurley was head down "dribbling" the ball it veered to the right and hanneberry was there and intercepted the ball.  Hurley,  with head down kept coming and Hannebury watched him coming,  then braced for impact..  

Here is the problem.  If you run while looking down,   you need to lift your head at some point,  if that is just before impact,  the potential for neck injury is far greater,  because of the weak muscles in the front of the neck.  Better to run in a more erect posture.    Thats essentially  what a lot of the commentators said and I tend to agree.

Of course the commentators version of the hurley incident varies.   Amazing how many people see the same thing and describe it differently,

Who is the backup tagger ?

Who else is being trained to tag ?

Should be Ambrose IMO.

Should be 0.

Will be 1 and we should appeal.

If Hocking gets games but Goodes gets off I will burn down AFL house, corrupt bunch of caarnts

4 weeks ago I would of expected a week or two suspension. The cooney and hannebury decisions mean he should get none. Will be ropable if he even gets a reprimand!

Zero. But they hate us and he will get 3

1. ■■■■ thread
    2. zero weeks
    3. should be a freakin poll
    4. no, not a pole.

none. ■■■■ off.

Needs a Heath Hocking option

Be interesting to see who gets that

Should be 0.
Will be 1 and we should appeal.

This. Totally agree

My aren't we get a bit precious. He wears red and black, so the MRP will ban him for life, better have the firing squad put on stand by. Stop sooking, nothing will come of this. 

ALL OF THE WEEKS.

Unlike Hanners, Hocking had his eye on the ball the whole time.

However he plays for us so hes farked.

The FOX commentators last night suggested that Hannebury got to the ball earlier than Hocking!

As far as I could tell, Hannebury went for Hurley first and then chose to pick up the ball!

I yelled several expletives when I heard them say that.

Going off recent cases he should be fine although the jumper he is wearing could be an issue so.

He will get a life ban and they will take the 4 points and award them to richmond.

Of course Hannebury got to the ball earlier than Hocking, the game was played 2 weeks earlier.