How to say Goodbye!

It looks as though we will be farewelling some of our own champions this year and also an additional one or two who have been great servants to this club.

We don’t really want a marquee match for them cause we know how that goes but what can the club do to farewell our players with dignity and respect?

Historically speaking we haven’t been all that great in saying goodbye to our players.

Some may get a farewell game but others may not be fit enough to even be selected for a farewell game.

Something at the grounds would be good but I also like something at Tulla where it is only red and black.

Ideas?

■■■■ up at windy hill

We could have a player recognition day where we invite all the fans onto the oval at Tulla and set up a stage where we talk about the achievements of said players and maybe some TV screens behind and then award them a thank you award and then get them to make a speech to the fans.

This is sorta what would happen at the best and fairest but it could happen in the open.

I like the idea of having it more open. Kids and award nights don’t really cut it.

p i ss up at windy hill

I like the sound of that and a few strippers .

No booing

Fireworks

Fireworks, LED lighting, Mexican food, Booze, Strippers, pinyata, Ponies

Flash Mob

Present each player with a plastic fork.

Disneyland.

let’s get loud, of course.

VFL flag is the only appropriate way to send off champions.

Something dignified.

Hovercrafts ?

The only method. The time honoured tradition -

“Finish your [blank] and ■■■■ off”

Ok we’ve all gone silly. I’ll join in.

http://www.xtremepartyhire.com.au/image/data/dunk1.jpg

This should be at family day as well.

GAME OF THRONES SPOILERS FOR ANY PISSANTS THAT HAVEN’T WATCHED THE SERIES FOR AGES/YET.

Should get the freys to throw a party

The tunnel

Or bar called barrys