Hugh IS This McLuggage and How Many Brownlow?

McCluggjet?

McGrath and Zerrett. What a combination.

Zerrett, McGrath and Parish.

How many midget mid Essendon want?

How many fargingun bombers wnat?

Won’t matter when have Heppell, Langford, Myers and hopefully Laverde running through there

It's a shame there's no online footage available of McCluggage displaying pick #1 skills. Surprising given how consistent his numbers are.

He’s the slow and steady type like G O’Donnell is his day. Not no. 1! Essendon have enough of those sort of players. They need dynamic, game breaking types who can take the game on. Not plodders (am I being a little harsh? :wink: )

Oh nonsense.
He’s Mecuri like, and we definitely need someone like that!

Whether Langford and Lav make the step up in the next couple of years to bonafide B+ to A grade midfielders will be a HUGE factor in our success, or otherwise, going forward IMO.

It's a shame there's no online footage available of McCluggage displaying pick #1 skills. Surprising given how consistent his numbers are.

He’s the slow and steady type like G O’Donnell is his day. Not no. 1! Essendon have enough of those sort of players. They need dynamic, game breaking types who can take the game on. Not plodders (am I being a little harsh? :wink: )

Oh nonsense.

Imagine having a 1999 model Mercuri on the list. Boy oh boy

Oh nonsense.

Imagine having a 1999 model Mercuri on the list. Boy oh boy

That would be be fantastic.

Without the missed goal in '99 prelim, please :slight_smile: , and BOMBERS are GO.

please. we’d be ■■■■■■■ grateful to make a prelim in the next couple years.

please. we'd be ■■■■■■■ grateful to make a prelim in the next couple years.

Oh ye of little faith :wink:

please. we'd be ■■■■■■■ grateful to make a prelim in the next couple years.

Oh ye of little faith :wink:

It should be mandatory for miserable farks to be denied the happiness of success should it come about.

Probably the most underwhelming no 1 in the history of number 1's. Slower than my 101 yr old grandmother paying for her miki ticket at the local Italian deli

The 5th highest rated mid in the AFL right now, who polled 20 votes in the 2016 Brownlow is a 21 year old called Bontempelli, one of the new breed of greased lightning fast running mids . Not!

The funny thing is, McCluggage is regarded as having decent pace!! Not lightning but certainly above average.

The funny thing is, McCluggage is regarded as having decent pace!! Not lightning but certainly above average.
That's right on the money, would be quicker than Parish and behind Zerrett. So yeah not slow or fast just in the middle

You can’t judge his speed off the highlights he doesn’t run and carry much, plus he’s measured in approach.

McLumberage

He's the slow and steady type like G O'Donnell in his day. Not no. 1! Essendon have enough of those sort of players. They need dynamic, game breaking types who can take the game on. Not plodders (am I being a little harsh? ;) )
Harsh. Gary was a Norm Smith medallist.
Is he actually slow? He seemed quick enough to me in the all stars game.

Especially that smart intercept in a group of a few players on the wing, running on to kick his fourth goal.

He is actually pretty quick. Disappointed we won’t get to see how quick with the combine.

Have you seen him play?