Hugh IS This McLuggage and How Many Brownlow?

McClug is actually pretty good, those highlights don’t do him any justice.

Now I’m a big fan of Ains and want him for our first pick but I wouldn’t be too unhappy if we get Hugh. Whatever Parish was last year, this kid doing it better. Inside, out, goal kicking everything.

Already looks to have Heppell’s composure, ability of getting boot to ball quickly like Zerrett and Parish’s close-in handballing ability all rolled into one

I think can’t go wrong with Clug or Ains. Clug looks the better all rounder, Ains looks the better game-breaker. We could do with both of them, so whomever we choose will be a superstar.

No. 17 hey. We have one of those free.

mcluggage

I think can't go wrong with Clug or Ains. Clug looks the better all rounder, Ains looks the better game-breaker. We could do with both of them, so whomever we choose will be a superstar.

Yeah same here. I would be very pleased with either of those two. I have a slight personal preference to Ainsworth but would be stoked with McCluggage if that’s the way we go.

McCluggage kicks goals. WANT.

Something is weird about his kicking, I can't put my finger on it. Kind of looks like he stabs at every kick. Am I nuts?
Stop bagging him!

Stabs it? The only weird thing about his kicking for an Essendon supporter is that he seems to stab it right through middle of the goals.

Them highlights were crap, not much stood out. Please tell me he's actually better than that.

Bit unfair. He got a lot of it and was pretty dangerous in around goal and brought team mates into the game. Wasn’t without some blunders, but I would have thought he was generally pretty clean and a good decision maker.

Why we keep pick 1:
I watched the first half of that and the only target he hit was a goal.

Why should I be getting excited?

he kicks one to space and the others he kicks to a contest. also you watched the 1st quarter. 1.18 in he kicks straight to his teammate on the lead

I heard he chose Hawks aswell

Thread title should have been “Hugh” IS this McLuggage …etc

ITS MAC TIME !

I’m not sure what I expected (and probably too much) but I was a bit underwhelmed by those vids.

No. 17 hey. We have one of those free.

He was No.7 (He’s not getting that!)

Them highlights were crap, not much stood out. Please tell me he's actually better than that.

Bit unfair. He got a lot of it and was pretty dangerous in around goal and brought team mates into the game. Wasn’t without some blunders, but I would have thought he was generally pretty clean and a good decision maker.

Im not saying he is or isnt a good player, i dint know because ive never seen him play. But for a number 1 pick, them videos were hardly inspiring. Barely hit a target by foot in field kicking. No signs of breakaway pace from clearances. No stand out attribute in general play from them highlights for mine. The mid who goes #1 in the draft should have a pretty good highlights reel you’d think

Like i said, i hope he’s better than them videos. I presume he is if he’s touted as the #1

Srsly, go watch any U18s highlight except for Hawkins and they aren’t that impressive.
In fact, probably the most impressive you’ll find is probably Sam Blease

I couldn’t fap to these videos. Do not want.

Parish’s pre-draft “highlights” package weren’t overly spectacular either. Seems to go alright though.