Hooksy

Dois looking the goods

Baggers

Loony pumps out the laps

Walla

Franga is a BEAST!

Franga starting to look like a man.

Franga showing some strength against Hooksy

Obviously we're not getting the full context of that contest, but if he's throwing Hooker off like that.....................FARKENHELL!!!

Holy ■■■■■■■ Francis!

Franga Lid off!

The Langford on the rampage

The Langford showing off his tree trunk thighs

The result of “sticking your neck out”

It’s not fair that Franga is being so rough with poor little Cale, won’t even let him catch the ball. Even when Cale was getting annoyed at him and trying to push him off the ball he still caught it and kept it off him.

Franga should apologise, doesn’t he know that Cale is 9 years his senior, an All Australian, Crichton Medalist who is 4 cm taller and 8kg heavier.

PS: Now that Hurley has shaved his beard, and hasn’t been to the gym yet, I think the Viking helmet and axes should go to Franga. I think anyone who has Franga on a HBF might need to revise their thinking.

Obviously we're not getting the full context of that contest, but if he's throwing Hooker off like that.....................FARKENHELL!!!

He’s going to unleash on the comp next season.

Onya Franga.

Where is that Hurley gif where he just runs through his opponent and shrugs off the tackle.

Crameri used to do similar for us busting tackles which really helped break up play across half forward.

The Francis steam train for round 1 is moving.

Momentum.

what happened next?

did Bluey bring him down?

Did he break the tackle?

Did he head off to Myers and do his Christmas shopping?

No one gets past biscuits. No one.

This new midfielder we recruited from the suns. Tackles well .

I like Bluey but theres not a lot of love for him on Blitz. This year we will see what he can do with a much better midfield.

Not bad for an old bloke! Perhaps there is still hope I’ll get a call up…

I like Bluey but theres not a lot of love for him on Blitz. This year we will see what he can do with a much better midfield.

Francis is also favourite for rising star at $7

I just hate this sort of rubbish. And it’s way too common in the AFL.
Bluey, your day is over. You are a coach. So stand back and farking coach. Watch techniques, suggest improvements, modify bad habits etc. Farking coach. You cannot do get from the middle of the pack ffs.

Classic. Imagine if Bluey tackled him and Langford did an ACL?
Imagine if Bluey did his ACL.

Staggered he is in the middle of drills like that.