I'm not going to resort to dirty tricks

I'm reading something else at the moment sorry.

Hmmm... Well then, so am I.

OK OK tomorrow!!

What are you guys on about?

I don't know what they are on about but I am discussing the theory of human origins as a result of the non human genetic manipulation of an earlier human species. Some say Archons some say Anunnaki.

Is this your subtle way Vinnie of telling us that the Archons are trying to stitch up Hirdy for their own ends? 

No but the AFL definitely emulates their leadership style.

Actually wouldn't surprise me to see Vlad peel off his skin and reveal a lizard underneath.

He certainly has all the hallmarks of one of them.

This is why I missed you Vinnie. It must be years since I last had a conversation about Archons.

Wait, before I watch this Vinnie, the archons aren’t ‘reptilian’ in appearance, are they?

Wait, before I watch this Vinnie, the archons aren't 'reptilian' in appearance, are they?

No spoilers mate, watch it to the end, like I had to.

Wait, before I watch this Vinnie, the archons aren't 'reptilian' in appearance, are they?

No spoilers mate, watch it to the end, like I had to.

Sigh... OK, I'll watch it later.
But just so you know Vinnie, the Gnostics were all tripping balls on the acacia plant, so they may be prone to exaggeration.

I have to say I kinda like the idea of lizards wearing people suits. Makes things more interesting, in the same that if vampires existed, or there was a zombie outbreak and Arkansas.

I'm sorry Vinnie, I don't mean to make light of the notion of an Archon takeover. I'm with you - I reckon there's plenty of signs of just the thing you, and the dude in the video refers to. There's a sh1tload of mindlessness these days, and it would surprise me not if I got news that there was high level collusion across the world. What else could explain some of the utter stupidity that occurs daily? And the senseless, inhumane way so many people are treated.

I struggle though to accept it's because of an alien invasion. Truth of it those videos are heavy on the dramatic music and striking images, but light on for actual detail. So a few gnostics high on weed figured something creepy was happening and egged each other on to put it on a piece of parchment. As far as I can see that's the extent of actual facts presented. The rest of it reads like something out of the National Inquirer.

Just in case though, I got a shotgun under the bed.

I think we can add plagiarism to L Ron Hubbards list of talents! Whoever owns the royalties to the gnostic and coptic library should be suing Scientology for copyright breaches. Though in fairness L Ron did throw in the ingenious intergalactic DC-3 transportation idea.

On the whole alien intervention thing, I’m open to an Erich von Daniken style theory. I don’t subscribe to internal archons rubbish.

You better.

I will. As long as you read up on Stoned Ape Theory.

Interesting but doesn't connect the dots well enough.

I have to say I kinda like the idea of lizards wearing people suits. Makes things more interesting, in the same that if vampires existed, or there was a zombie outbreak and Arkansas.

I'm sorry Vinnie, I don't mean to make light of the notion of an Archon takeover. I'm with you - I reckon there's plenty of signs of just the thing you, and the dude in the video refers to. There's a sh1tload of mindlessness these days, and it would surprise me not if I got news that there was high level collusion across the world. What else could explain some of the utter stupidity that occurs daily? And the senseless, inhumane way so many people are treated.

I struggle though to accept it's because of an alien invasion. Truth of it those videos are heavy on the dramatic music and striking images, but light on for actual detail. So a few gnostics high on weed figured something creepy was happening and egged each other on to put it on a piece of parchment. As far as I can see that's the extent of actual facts presented. The rest of it reads like something out of the National Inquirer.

The videos are lightweights. For more in depth discussion you need to search Lloyd Pye, Michael Tsarion, Michael Tellinger, John Anthony West or Mark Passio. I'm currently reading John Lamb Lash's Not In His Image.

I don't know what they are on about but I am discussing the theory of human origins as a result of the non human genetic manipulation of an earlier human species. Some say Archons some say Anunnaki.

Sounds like the plot line to the movie Prometheus.

Sounds like the plot line to the movie Prometheus.

Prometheus is not just a film, but a revelation of the method revealing the deepest secrets of the Illuminati mystery religion.

Remember that tv series from the 80's called 'V'?

Do you know why they don't make series like that anymore?

That's right. It's because they're crap.

I think we can add plagiarism to L Ron Hubbards list of talents! Whoever owns the royalties to the gnostic and coptic library should be suing Scientology for copyright breaches. Though in fairness L Ron did throw in the ingenious intergalactic DC-3 transportation idea.

Was he the chariots of the gods guy? Yeah some interesting theories right there.

Nuttier than squirrel ■■■■

The videos are lightweights. For more in depth discussion you need to search Lloyd Pye, Michael Tsarion, Michael Tellinger, John Anthony West or Mark Passio. I'm currently reading John Lamb Lash's Not In His Image.

I think there is some merit in West and Schochs assertions that the geological weathering of the sphinx suggests it is thousands of years older than accepted archeological wisdom. Particularly since it seems to tally with astronomical set outs of the pyramids etc. But it's been a long time since I read all that stuff and maybe it's been disproven.