“I can't believe it's the team” thread

Woosha when you rest your Full Forward Star and tank, you PLAY the KIDS. Can’t even tank right.

2 Likes

Worsfold has gone full mourinho.

gonna play the kids eventually but when they lose at the end of the season “see this is why i play david myers and not players a,b and c.”

4 Likes

Only logical explanation is Worsfold wants the sack as the team is uncoachable. 3 year payout probably makes it worthwhile.

5 Likes

Crazy John knows this is one his only chances to win a game and has chosen an experienced team.
He’s coaching for his job now.

6 Likes

Maybe he is tanking

1 Like

I am slowly (and painfully) coming around to the fact that I don’t think I want us to win this game. I’ve never felt it before, and it goes against every instinct I’ve had since childhood (and it will likely change during the game), but we need the kind of change that only losing to the worst team in footy might deliver. (But let’s be honest, it still wouldn’t.)

7 Likes

I got the impression from multiple comments from players and the coach that there were going to be a lot of changes?

1 Like

seasons cooked, but lets continue to pick the same players over and over again

3 Likes

I don’t think this season can get anymore dissapointing. I feel like vomitting.

7 Likes

You see, only joe and mcgrath don’t want to play the essendon brand of footy so they’re faking injuries until they can be traded at years end.

2 Likes

These guys are playing Daisy fking Thomas, and are going to roll us. Have to laugh, then cry. Then have a sleep.

2 Likes

What the ■■■■ is this club? Absolute ■■■■■■■ disgrace. ■■■■■■■ disgusting. Inexcusable.

Langford won’t be the only one to ■■■■ off at years end and who could blame him.

We’ve been ■■■■■■ all year bar 5 quarters and never any changes.

The selection committee are ■■■■■■■ morons. Only explanation.

16 Likes

wait til carlton roll us on saturday, you’ll be feeling mighty ■■■■ saturday night i can tell ya.

Yeah but lose this game with an experienced team he’s in big trouble, next 3 games against top sides he’ll be done by mid year

1 Like

Maybe this is their version or a lot of changes (I am only half serious)

Would be surprised is there is more than 15k Essendon supporters there on Saturday.

carlton rolls us. come thursday “no changes for mine”

Earlier this week I suggested that we look at problems in the playing group before sticking a fork in another coach but here we are again rewarding mediocrity. Redman, Langford, Clarke, Guelfi out while we continue pumping games into the usual suspects.
I can understand coaches backing in their idea of the “best 22” for the first 4-5 weeks hoping it’ll turn but we are well beyond that point. The treatment of Langford is bewildering.

4 Likes

i certainly won’t be going, the club can shove it

8 Likes

I really thought Langford would have debued this week.

1 Like

3 floggins in consecutive weeks and 1 player dropped. J merrett. What the ■■■■ must he have done. It would appear it’s impossible to get dropped.

2 Likes