"I can't login"

chrome OK, safari no dice. tried emptying the cache, no dice.

i’ll stick to chrome. :slight_smile:

Safari (iPhone at least) you can go into Safari settings > advanced and then wipe out that particular site’s cookie.

Worked for me, weirdly it also fixed chrome.

The “clear history and website data” nukes everything.

Safari (iPhone at least) you can go into Safari settings > advanced and then wipe out that particular site's cookie.

Worked for me, weirdly it also fixed chrome.

The “clear history and website data” nukes everything.

you can do it on every system and most browsers.

Yeah yeah but what people were suggesting above just wipes all your history & cookies, took a bit of digging to find the actual useful one.

Are cookies saved separately per browser on an iPhone? Or is it just one common store for all? I thought it was the former but seems like it’s not.

Clearing cache and cookies works great.

Cept for the fact you have to remember all the passwords to every other ■■■■■■ site you’ve had cached for eons,… tops.

In Safari at least you don’t actually have to remove them all, you can search for cookies by site and remove them.

On a computer, if you’re using Firefox - bring up your web history, find the BomberBlitz pages, right click on one of them, and select “forget about this site”. Only clears Blitz, leaves the rest.
I assume there will be a similar option for other browsers.
On my android phone, I opened the web browser, went into Settings, selected Site Settings, chose All sites, found Blitz, and there was an option to Clear and Reset

In Safari at least you don't actually have to remove them all, you can search for cookies by site and remove them.

yep. thanks all for the tips.

… I’m on a few more ignore lists than I thought.

... I'm on a few more ignore lists than I thought.
thanks all for the tips.
thanks all for the tips.
all thanks all for all the tips all
thanks all for the tips.
good England spoked by me.
thanks all for the tips.
good England spoked by me.
mine was gooderer

It seems it doesn’t remember that I’m signed in so I have to refresh everytime I open safari.

Only happens on iPad and iPhone. It’s fine on the Mac.

I’ve cleared cookies and history but still occurs.
Anyone else having these problems?

I had to delete my bookmark, search the site, sign in and then bookmark it again.

This was after clearing the cache etc.

In Safari at least you don't actually have to remove them all, you can search for cookies by site and remove them.

Did this in Chrome too

It seems it doesn't remember that I'm signed in so I have to refresh everytime I open safari.

Only happens on iPad and iPhone. It’s fine on the Mac.

I’ve cleared cookies and history but still occurs.
Anyone else having these problems?

I do.

I have a suspicion I know how to reset all the cookies again… but it will log everyone out again.

Back in! Let the shtposting recommence

Also the 'last posts' from the home (View All discussions) page is bung, not showing anything from the last hour or so.

Haven’t noticed this… thought it was all fixed earlier? I deleted the new thread you made on the issue.