I could be offended but

Err Mr EFC Marketing guy sending me

“does your Dad Don The Sash?”

spam e-mails

Err no he doesn’t as he’s been dead for a decade

Just a tad inappropriate me thinks and just begging of social media backlash if one was so inclined

2 Likes

Do you get in a tizzy when Bunnings advertises father’s Day sales?

19 Likes

Marketing department does marketing campaign for upcoming Fathers Day, not inappropriate I would have thought

My condolences.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advance warning Bullwinkle. Glad I read your post before checking my emails, as I got the email too and don’t know how I would’ve reacted, as I only lost Dad last October, and as he was also an EFC member I told the club in person of his passing.

2 Likes

No mean disrespect BW but I wouldn’t be offended over that. I would be offended if they said “since your dad has been dead for ages, why not give him something that would go great with his ashes/tombstone etc?”

It’s a generic marketing campaign, I would be worried if they knew the state my dad was in.

6 Likes

My dad is a Richmond supporter, who once told Jobe to his face that he liked Tim more.

3 Likes

My dad was murdered over a week ago, and it’s only now I can look back and laugh about it.

20 Likes

Ummmm… well. Oh! Look over there! Some news on the Sorry Saga.

Posting on blitz…

1 Like

i could be offended but…

… i’d look like a goose.

2 Likes

I don’t give a toss about it and pressed delete, but in these days of SJW’s getting in a tizzy about everything on the interwebs won’t be surprised if somebody posts something negative about it on twitter or facebook

Now that’s offensive!

I didn’t like it either. My late dad’s birthday was Wednesday. They can still have a Father’s Day Sale without going with the subject header ‘Does your Dad Don The Sash?’.

1 Like

Well I do have a dad. Thanks EFC for the email.

Actually whoops, I mean I don’t have a dad. I don’t want anyone to get offended.

Ummmm…has something gone over my head here?

4 Likes

No, but I bet Saucy’s dad wished the bullet went over his head.

4 Likes

LinkedIn keeps asking me to connect with my brother. He’s been dead 4 years now. Nice pic of him though.

2 Likes

This thread offends me.

T R I G G E R E D
R
I
G
G
E
R
E
D

3 Likes