I want to be V. D. Sucks again

Catchy  :)

He's no k d Lang.

I had to google "lesbian singers from the 90's" because I had momentarily forgotten k d Lang's name.

Forgive me but why did lesbian singers come to your mind in the first place? Have you been on those sites today?

Because you like k d Land and I needed to remember her name.

It's funny how word association works.

K D Lan yes I do like her and I can remember her name and even spell it.

Like if I ever forget your name, I'll just remember Reservoir.

Screwed if I forget Reservoir.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eFr5qbYN-o[/youtube]

Nice

Now I associate you with lesbian singers from the 90's.

Screwed if I forget Reservoir.

No one will forget Reservoir. It would be like forgetting Rome or Paris.

Is there much roof-sitting these days Vinnie D? Or is that more a summer past time IIRC?

Is there much roof-sitting these days Vinnie D? Or is that more a summer past time IIRC?

A tad cold at the moment. In the good months though, absolutely. If I had a two storey house with a balcony it wouldn't be necessary. But I don't so the roof is the only option. Lovely up there. Clears the mind, helps me focus. I don't recommend it unless you're going to be really careful though. Falls from ladders are the most common household serious accident.

I just moved to a new house. It has a very steep roof so I will avoid it unless absolutely necessary.

I used to love going up on the roof as a kid. I am scared of heights so the whole transition from ladder to roof used to freal me out, but it was worth it. I would mainly go up there to clean out the evaporative air con, but would stay up there longer than was necessary, enjoing the views and the tranquility. It actually was pretty amazing how being an extra couple of metres above the ground provided that change in perception of my surroundings. I guess it shows us as humans tend to observe life on a very horizontal plane.

I want you to be koombaro again. That was fun

Hey!!!! I was NEVER koombaro! He tried to be me once, but he had no idea where to put full stops and spaces - no class.

So you don't remember a time he handed over his password and said "have at her"?

You and I were posting in the same thread as koombaro contradicting ourselves.

Really? Yes I think you're right. So we were using his account? We didn't open bogus accounts, that was what I was referring to. :)

No, George just messaged the both of us and said my password is this, whatever it was, and go post as me for laughs.

And laughs were indeed had.

At one point there was a full page where you and I, both posting as koombaro argued with each other over minutiae.

K D Lan yes I do like her and I can remember her name and even spell it.

*cough*

I for one welcome back our V.D Sucks overlord

A cash donation should grease the wheels.

Monsters and Mysteries is on?