I want to be V. D. Sucks again

Who is this guy and we is he so famous on blitz?

Goes back to another era on BBlitz. Kinda like what happens to Owen Wilson in Midnight In Paris.  It's that 1920s time. When things were free and oh so new. 

Though others may say they prefer the Belle Èpoque era of BBlitz. 

I haven’t seen that movie. Please translate into English or Greek :slight_smile:

I haven't seen that movie. Please translate into English or Greek :)

Better yet watch the movie. It's a delightful film. 

Ok. Thanks for the recommendation :slight_smile:

Who is this guy and we is he so famous on blitz?

Goes back to another era on BBlitz. Kinda like what happens to Owen Wilson in Midnight In Paris.  It's that 1920s time. When things were free and oh so new. 

Though others may say they prefer the Belle Èpoque era of BBlitz. 

The days where you could post pictures from Stants' 21st and it would stay up for ages before it got deleted. Good luck getting something like that passed the mods for longer than 30 seconds these days.

Things were very different back in those days, can still remember some of the nasty posts to Jessica back in the post Sheeds “Save Essendon” time, most of those people would be banned instantly.

I vote for Vinnie D to recover his VD sucks account but only if he promises to come back to this one after 152 posts.

i'm still an Illuminati schill.

P.S.   I missed you so very much V.D. 

I am glad to see you back.

Hey Vin Dictive is back!  Been a while since we clashed heads bud.

Thanks and hello to all. V. D. Sucks will be back with you soon (I hope). If not you'll be stuck with this Vinnie D jerk.

I figured out why people missed me. It's because I'm like the Bomberblitz Shaman.

Many mock me but my words resonate upon the minds of the awakened and the awakening.

Even those that mock and ridicule me don't ignore me because at a deep conscious level they know there is something different about me. I have learned SO much in my absence. But don't worry I'm not going to lay it on you all at once.

You would not be able to bear it. I will drop little clues and riddles here and there...like in my signature.

There is a well known phrase: "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." Well, I have kind of

doctored that phrase a bit. "You shall know the truth and the truth is HORRIBLE!"

But don't worry, even though the truth is truly horrible, we can still win this war.  And we will!  :) 

PS I'm not up myself, I just love you all and want to share what life has taught me. That's why I take the Randle McMurphy persona.

I'm setting you fellow inmates free from the asylum. I hope it turns out better for me than it did for poor Randle. I think it will.

I was about to say I'd be at a disadvantage because I have signatures turned off. But I think all of Blitz has signatures turned off.

I figured out why people missed me. It's because I'm like the Bomberblitz Shaman.

Many mock me but my words resonate upon the minds of the awakened and the awakening.

Even those that mock and ridicule me don't ignore me because at a deep conscious level they know there is something different about me. I have learned SO much in my absence. But don't worry I'm not going to lay it on you all at once.

You would not be able to bear it. I will drop little clues and riddles here and there...like in my signature.

There is a well known phrase: "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." Well, I have kind of

doctored that phrase a bit. "You shall know the truth and the truth is HORRIBLE!"

But don't worry, even though the truth is truly horrible, we can still win this war.  And we will!  :) 

Haven't changed a bit.  ;)

So if I know that everything I know is wrong, does that mean everything is actually right?

So if I know that everything I know is wrong, does that mean everything is actually right?

I know that is a rhetorical question and you were being a smarty pants but I will give it a straight answer anyway.

You have been lied to all your life. From the moment you emerged from your mother's womb. You are lied to every day.

The whole system of government, education, dogmatic, blinkered science and religion is based on deception, to keep you from knowing what is really going on. You are chained in a cave looking at shadows on the cave wall thinking the shadows are what's really going on in the world, not knowing there's a whole different reality outside the cave that you've never seen. You are as free as a goldfish in a glass tank filled with fake rocks and seaweed and underwater castles. You can swim from one end of the tank to the other, in and out of the little fake castles and objects. Your owners have made the tank to give you the impression of freedom. But you're a total slave. The whole of humanity is enslaved. But people are finding out. Lots of people.

I know that is a rhetorical question and you were being a smarty pants but I will give it a straight answer anyway.

You have been lied to all your life. From the moment you emerged from your mother's womb. You are lied to every day.

The whole system of government, education, dogmatic, blinkered science and religion is based on deception, to keep you from knowing what is really going on. You are chained in a cave looking at shadows on the cave wall thinking the shadows are what's really going on in the world, not knowing there's a whole different reality outside the cave that you've never seen. You are as free as a goldfish in a glass tank filled with fake rocks and seaweed and underwater castles. You can swim from one end of the tank to the other, in and out of the little fake castles and objects. Your owners have made the tank to give you the impression of freedom. But you're a total slave. The whole of humanity is enslaved. But people are finding out. Lots of people.

Of course, we're like the pods in the Matrix fed pap like Masterchef and The Voice to keep us entertained and maintain the illusion of reality. What was the choice in the Matrix - the red pill, or the blue one? Red for truth, blue for pleasant equilibrium? 

I've missed these conjectures. Welcome back Vinnie, about time. Show us your wisdom.

Bread and circuses. That post gets a big tick from me.  ;) Stay tuned, Cal.

I was about to say I'd be at a disadvantage because I have signatures turned off. But I think all of Blitz has signatures turned off.

Why? Do you mean you don't have a signature? Can you see others?