I want to be V. D. Sucks again

I was about to say I'd be at a disadvantage because I have signatures turned off. But I think all of Blitz has signatures turned off.

Why? Do you mean you don't have a signature? Can you see others?

I don't think I have a signature. I can't see anyone elses because I turned them off.

whats a signature

whats a signature

Government construct designed to control you.

I was about to say I'd be at a disadvantage because I have signatures turned off. But I think all of Blitz has signatures turned off.

Why? Do you mean you don't have a signature? Can you see others?

I don't think I have a signature. I can't see anyone elses because I turned them off.

How do you turn them on/off?

I can see my own signature. I can see Icey's and Mink's (although he has stuffed his up).

So if I know that everything I know is wrong, does that mean everything is actually right?

I know that is a rhetorical question and you were being a smarty pants but I will give it a straight answer anyway.

You have been lied to all your life. From the moment you emerged from your mother's womb. You are lied to every day.

The whole system of government, education, dogmatic, blinkered science and religion is based on deception, to keep you from knowing what is really going on. You are chained in a cave looking at shadows on the cave wall thinking the shadows are what's really going on in the world, not knowing there's a whole different reality outside the cave that you've never seen. You are as free as a goldfish in a glass tank filled with fake rocks and seaweed and underwater castles. You can swim from one end of the tank to the other, in and out of the little fake castles and objects. Your owners have made the tank to give you the impression of freedom. But you're a total slave. The whole of humanity is enslaved. But people are finding out. Lots of people.

I'm aware of all this, Plato's cave etc. the concept of freedom as a means of control. What's the answer though Vinnie, what's the answer? This "knowledge" is itself already institutionalised - subsumed into the idea that you have the freedom to think beyond the limits of thought that has been imposed on you. Your freedom to think along these lines is already a cave in itself. No? 

I can see my own signature. I can see Icey's and Mink's (although he has stuffed his up).

Click on the arrow near your name in the top left and click manage ignore prefs. And then in there there's a check box near the top that says ignore all signatures.

Click on the arrow near your name in the top left and click manage ignore prefs. And then in there there's a check box near the top that says ignore all signatures.

Ah thanks Davo. Could I ask that everyone unticks this box please. I feel signatures help us understand the personalities of other members. Yes?

VD's BACK!! Wow!! Welcome back buddy.

Have you been converted yet?

Even those that mock and ridicule me don't ignore me because at a deep conscious level they know there is something different about me.

I suspect it's lead poisoning.

Hello buddy, good to hear from you, thanks.

Have I been converted yet? Wow that's a good question.

I have good news and probably bad news for you.

If converted means to have your eyes opened and to wake up to the reality of our existence, the answer is yes, partly at least.

If you mean have I become a Christian like you, sorry that's not going to happen.

Having said that I am only too happy to discuss Jesus at any time with anyone. And, where I differ from others here I will do it respectfully of other people's sensitivities and beliefs. I'm up for an intelligent and respectful discussion of religion any time you like. Hope you're keeping well  :)

thanks i havent had a signature since moved to new forum/server after blitzcrash, too lazy to ask why.

very simple fix.

If converted means to have your eyes opened and to wake up to the reality of our existence, the answer is yes, partly at least.

If you mean have I become a Christian like you, sorry that's not going to happen.

Having said that I am only too happy to discuss Jesus at any time with anyone. And, where I differ from others here I will do it respectfully of other people's sensitivities and beliefs. I'm up for an intelligent and respectful discussion of religion any time you like. Hope you're keeping well  :)

LOL he's back
It would be good to have a discussion with someone who doesn't immediately turn to puerile cliché abuse.

WELCOME BACK!!  It's been kind of boring without you!

VD what does the word ASADA  mean to you?

If anything?

how do you turn signatures on?

Been well matey. :)

I'm sure faith will come up in a discussion sooner or later haha. Happy to have you back!

how do you turn signatures on?

Foreplay

WELCOME BACK!!  It's been kind of boring without you!

VD what does the word ASADA  mean to you?

If anything?

Well that question is out of the blue. You put the question in a personal way so I will give you a personal answer. I hope that's what you want.

I think Asada is just another of these government bodies trying to justify their budget by making headlines!

I do not think our poor old Bombers will come out of this smelling like roses but I believe the way this was handled by Asada and the AFL was a dramatic performance worthy of a Shakespearean play! An utter disgrace especially by Demetriou who understandably had to fall on his sword although he would never admit that.

I DETEST the way the whole saga has been handled by Asada, the AFL and the media. A sad and sorry time for all of us but I think we'll get through it and be a stronger club for the experience.

Who are you?

It's been 48 hours or so since you requested a name change and still no progress.

They're mocking you.