I want to be V. D. Sucks again

Seriously Vinnie it's not me that's sad. Just look at what you just wrote.

Looks fine to me. And, you are very sad. But even sadder is the fact that you have so much freaking company.

You need to stop using Bomberblitz like a toilet wall and see if you can actually do some good. Sincerely.

Sure mate, have a nice day Vinnie.

It’s been a very low key return for Vinnie

:lol:  Onya PP

Here's a little something from another Vinnie. You gotta admit it's catchy. 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9bwHRXIZM[/youtube]

Oh Vinnie, don’t post anything from Icke…

Oh Vinnie, don't post anything from Icke...

That is an attempt to stifle free speech, PP, not cool.

PS I like the sound of your girlfriend. She may be wrong about vaccines but I like the way her mind works on other things. Say hi for me. I posted this here because I've contributed enough light to that other thread.

Oh Vinnie, don't post anything from Icke...

That is an attempt to stifle free speech, PP, not cool.

No I don't mean 'you're not allowed' to post Icke. It's just, well, Mr 'the moon is an intergalactic spaceship for our Replitilian Overlords' kind of kills off any credibility for what you're saying.
His views on the financial system are good, but everything above that borders on hysterical. There are far better anti establishment voices out there than him. Just my two cents.

PS I like the sound of your girlfriend. She may be wrong about vaccines but I like the way her mind works on other things. Say hi for me. I posted this here because I've contributed enough light to that other thread.

:lol: she wasn't offering Btw...

Damn  :P

If Peos was a real mate he'd set you up with one of his missus' single nursey friends.

You see, it's not what you say but what you do that really counts.

If Peos was a real mate he'd set you up with one of his missus' single nursey friends.

Of which she has a few... And one in particular who is smokin.
I'll make some calls.

Of which she has a few... And one in particular who is smokin.
I'll make some calls.

Just pick one you never want to see again.

Setting her up with someone who calls themselves VD Sucks, who you met on the internet. yeah awesome idea...

I agree with Mero 

If things do progress, imagine her calling out his name in the heat of passion "V.D. Sucks!" 

It's going to put a dampener on things.

Yes, I've used this line before, but apparently, there is no proof of that.

She could call me sweetheart.

But still internet stranger danger. I'm thinking of myself btw. PP could be free spirit who has a secret crush on me and might turn up at my place in drag eeeeewwwwwwww

This thread is crap.

Jealousy is a curse.

She could call me sweetheart.

But still internet stranger danger. I'm thinking of myself btw. PP could be free spirit who has a secret crush on me and might turn up at my place in drag eeeeewwwwwwww

I doubt there is a single person in the world who calls you sweetheart.

Not even your mum.

She'd have another pet name, no doubt, but it wouldn't be sweetheart.

You would be surprised  ;)