I want to be V. D. Sucks again

You would be surprised  ;)

Ew.

I don't think they want V. D. Sucks back.

They're probably waiting to see if Vinnie D stays a while, before they give me my real name back.

Then I'll leave again rofl

I used to like that little emoticon that laid on its back rolling from side to side laughing. I miss that little guy  :(

I used to like that little emoticon that laid on its back rolling from side to side laughing. I miss that little guy  :(

You don't cope with change very well, do you?

What a silly assumption. Just because I am opposed to the unnecessary eradication of cute emoticons.

What a silly assumption. Just because I am opposed to the unnecessary eradication of cute emoticons.

And usernames.

My Laodicean thread just got shut down. This one will go now. Could it be any clearer that individuality is a thing of the past?

The mods just want everyone to be a clone of everyone else. Just like society does. No wonder everyone is saying how boring Bomberblitz has become.  :rolleyes:

VINNNNNNIIIIIE

My Laodicean thread just got shut down. This one will go now. Could it be any clearer that individuality is a thing of the past?

The mods just want everyone to be a clone of everyone else. Just like society does. No wonder everyone is saying how boring Bomberblitz has become.  :rolleyes:

I know everyone at my work is saying that.

And everyone at the squash courts on Monday night were as well.

I don't think they want V. D. Sucks back.
They're probably waiting to see if Vinnie D stays a while, before they give me my real name back.

Then I'll leave again rofl

You could just leave now and make me happy.

I read a couple of your posts tee hee  ;)

Ditto

I know everyone at my work is saying that.

And everyone at the squash courts on Monday night were as well.

Oh oh sarcasm. Is that allowed here? :mellow:

Ditto

Come on you're just being polite.

I get this feeling that Peos moves around a squash court like Jahingir Khan.

Not the fat, 2014 version of Jahingir Khan either.

He said fat.

You appealing to the good nature of the owner of this site for a name change doesn't appear to be working.

Do you have a plan B?

I get this feeling that Peos moves around a squash court like Jahingir Khan.
Not the fat, 2014 version of Jahingir Khan either.

What have I got to do with anything?

I think they have a plan B.

I don't think it includes Vinnie D.

Hey did you notice how that rhymed?