I want to be V. D. Sucks again

They love Vinnie D.

They just aren't very good at expressing themselves.

Paul this whole site revolves around you. Didn't you know that?

It would explain why everybody has been saying how boring Bomberblitz has become.
Even those at the squash courts.

Are they breast feeding? Ah ha that's why they're so touchy.

Hey it's about ■■■■■■ time you got an avatar. What's the matter with you?

(response to digs in case you didn't know)

Paul this whole site revolves around you. Didn't you know that?

It would explain why everybody has been saying how boring Bomberblitz has become.
Even those at the squash courts.

Oops

Are you aware that someone has usurped your J Nicholson avatar theme?

It's a very provocative move.

Hey Vinnie, didn’t you write in big red letters ‘mods please delete this thread?’ (although it’s not there now… Hmm) Now you’re complaining about them locking it?

■■■■■■ hell, you’re running your own false flag operations.

Hey Vinnie, didn't you write in big red letters 'mods please delete this thread?' (although it's not there now.. Hmm) Now you're complaining about them locking it?
■■■■■■ hell, you're running your own false flag operations.

DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

The offended party and I sorted it out like the real gentlemen we are and deleted all the inflammatory posts. Then Mr Plod the Thought Policeman came along and apparently thought the topic was out of place on Bomberbliz. That plus I told him to truck off. Is truck a naughty word? 

I appreciate you clearing that up for me.

And yes… Truck is one of the worst words

Seems I missed a good thread. shame really.

But if everyone started using truck instead of...you know....it would be like I started an internet trend. It could even go world wide.

I'll tell you what will go world wide! Did you see those people in Perth pushing the train away from the platform so the man who had his leg stuck between the train and the platform could get out? THAT WAS AMAZING and I guarantee it will go crazy viral world wide. Guarantee it. What an absolutely amazing site. There were hundreds of people, strangers, pushing on the side of the train. I reckon there was a spiritual message there for all mankind. I should have started a thread on this. But nah it would probably be locked.

Seems I missed a good thread. shame really.

Could have been a really good discussion, mate. 

Did they push it right over onto it's side, then after getting the guy out, picking it up again?  No?  Boring then really.

Did they push it right over onto it's side, then after getting the guy out, picking it up again?  No?  Boring then really.

No seriously, the image of hundreds of total strangers chipping in was just so unusual, uplifting.

Take a look

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-06/man-freed-after-leg-trapped-in-gap-on-perth-train-station/5652486

No seriously, the image of hundreds of total strangers chipping in was just so unusual, uplifting.

I am just getting cynical in my older age, I have stopped smelling the roses and enjoying the scenery.

I reckon the big strong guy in the striped top with the back pack was diggers....

either that, or he was the bloke with his leg caught...

I reckon the big strong guy in the striped top with the back pack was diggers.

Hardly, he was the guy driving the train that ran over the guy in the first place.  toot toot

Take a look
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-08-06/man-freed-after-leg-trapped-in-gap-on-perth-train-station/5652486

I was on that train... Didn't gel push though didn't even know what was going on

Take a look

I was on that train... Didn't gel push though didn't even know what was going on

Really!? Ha ha. Perth people went up a notch in my eyes, except you of course who just added to the weight. Were you asleep?  :lol:

Take a look

You know that's a government website, don't you? :p