wot

rejection makes you stronger

75k + super

Add to Noonan’s ignore list

Circumstantially poor post evident

You’re a farkwit deadest.

Fkg Herald-Sunner.

DPK button.

Blitz is a wonderous place of epic emotional highs and lows, of bi-polar proportions. Could only be a good thing to have a dislike button.

Blitz is a wonderous place of epic emotional highs and lows, of bi-polar proportions. Could only be a good thing to have a dislike button.

We’d miss out on all the hilarious replies to deadshit posts though.

FWIW I made the decision to not have a dislike button because it runs the risk of creating an even more reddit-esque hive mind of ‘right’ and ‘wrong’ opinions…

FWIW I made the decision to not have a dislike button because it runs the risk of creating an even more reddit-esque hive mind of 'right' and 'wrong' opinions...

It was fun while the thought lasted.

FWIW I made the decision to not have a dislike button because it runs the risk of creating an even more reddit-esque hive mind of 'right' and 'wrong' opinions...

good call, reddit is a ■■■■■■■■■■■ of parading morons.

Good call.

While we don’t want 30 people quoting a post and saying ‘I agree’ it is much more conducive to good discussion to have people explain why they disagree instead of just pressing a button.

Good call.

While we don’t want 30 people quoting a post and saying ‘I agree’ it is much more conducive to good discussion to have people explain why they disagree instead of just pressing a button.

yeah - nah

Good call.

yeah - nah

Where’s the dislike button?

It’s “shut your clams” or nothing.

But Rolo, great logic, don’t like the idea of a dislike button.

dislike

Not really.

Idea: Only a dislike button

Idea: Only a dislike button

Then you get 65 “THIS” or “+1” posts. Or worst of all “x 1” which makes absolutely zero sense.