If you were an AFL Footballer... Who would you be?

When I played my pace was average, my foot skills matched my pace, but I was not too shabby overhead for my height, and my strong point was absolutely no fear. I was a mid. I would be a shorter Mitch Robinson.

That took a lot of guts to say.

Good on you Boot.

Hold on. Can anyone confirm if boot has a neck.

I have been described by more than one person as a cheap knock-off of Shane Mumford.

2 Likes

Short, lazy, poor skills, can’t tackle or win clearances like a beast. Very rarely get more than 15 touches for an entire game and none of those would be contested. Serial turnover merchant.

Aaron Heppell type.

I have been described by more than one person as a cheap knock-off of Shane Mumford.

You’re chinese?

A mix between Daniel Kerr, Dean Rioli and James Hird is not what I am. I’ll settle for Cyril Rioli with no left foot.

You’re chinese?

A ■■■■ forward pocket that can kick 1 or 2good goals a year.

Never played football but did play a few other sports before giving it up a few years ago.

Would be best described as Lance Whitnall, really solid blow out post retirement

Tall, handsome, highly skilled; I’d be Geoff Leek.

1 Like

Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldn’t be trusted with the kick in. Either that or a tagger.

Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldn’t be trusted with the kick in.

Private school boy haircut?

Well I went to a private school so I guess so.
I was one of those kids who had the Hird Haircut when I was growing up. I couldn’t pull off his current hair style now though.

1 Like
Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldn't be trusted with the kick in.

Private school boy haircut?

Well I’d say Corey Dell, but somebody else probably already has dibs on him.

I was a bit of a Danny Jacobs if you know what I mean.

1 Like

@Peeto87

When I played my pace was average, my foot skills matched my pace, but I was not too shabby overhead for my height, and my strong point was absolutely no fear. I was a mid. I would be a shorter Mouthier Mitch Robinson.

Fixed

I would be a white Derek Kickett… Post retirement

1 Like

Good kick, I try hard but have no football brain and no courage.

Bachar Houli.

(Yes I’m very hairy too)

I’d be one of those spud small forwards that would always have the game of my life against the Dons.

1 Like

Jeremy Howe. Average footballer, phenomenal leap & lightning pace over 20m. Spent my footy life lurking around forward pocket/half forward looking for ruckmen/lumps to take a speccy on. Rubbish set shot, dead-eye on the run. Lacked ticker.

I’d like to be Jaeger Omeara, earn 900K, look like he does and sit on the couch for 2 years playing playstation.

In reality I’m more like David Calthorpe…then and now.

Website Design