If you were an AFL Footballer... Who would you be?

When I played my pace was average, my foot skills matched my pace, but I was not too shabby overhead for my height, and my strong point was absolutely no fear. I was a mid. I would be a shorter Mitch Robinson.

That took a lot of guts to say.

Good on you Boot.

Hold on. Can anyone confirm if boot has a neck.

I have been described by more than one person as a cheap knock-off of Shane Mumford.

2 Likes

Short, lazy, poor skills, canā€™t tackle or win clearances like a beast. Very rarely get more than 15 touches for an entire game and none of those would be contested. Serial turnover merchant.

Aaron Heppell type.

I have been described by more than one person as a cheap knock-off of Shane Mumford.

Youā€™re chinese?

A mix between Daniel Kerr, Dean Rioli and James Hird is not what I am. Iā€™ll settle for Cyril Rioli with no left foot.

Youā€™re chinese?

A ā– ā– ā– ā–  forward pocket that can kick 1 or 2good goals a year.

Never played football but did play a few other sports before giving it up a few years ago.

Would be best described as Lance Whitnall, really solid blow out post retirement

Tall, handsome, highly skilled; Iā€™d be Geoff Leek.

1 Like

Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldnā€™t be trusted with the kick in. Either that or a tagger.

Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldnā€™t be trusted with the kick in.

Private school boy haircut?

Well I went to a private school so I guess so.
I was one of those kids who had the Hird Haircut when I was growing up. I couldnā€™t pull off his current hair style now though.

1 Like
Probably someone like Jason Ashby, has a bit of courage, plays in defence, kicking is usually good, but occasionally has a howler, and wouldn't be trusted with the kick in.

Private school boy haircut?

Well Iā€™d say Corey Dell, but somebody else probably already has dibs on him.

I was a bit of a Danny Jacobs if you know what I mean.

1 Like

@Peeto87

When I played my pace was average, my foot skills matched my pace, but I was not too shabby overhead for my height, and my strong point was absolutely no fear. I was a mid. I would be a shorter Mouthier Mitch Robinson.

Fixed

I would be a white Derek Kickettā€¦ Post retirement

1 Like

Good kick, I try hard but have no football brain and no courage.

Bachar Houli.

(Yes Iā€™m very hairy too)

Iā€™d be one of those spud small forwards that would always have the game of my life against the Dons.

1 Like

Jeremy Howe. Average footballer, phenomenal leap & lightning pace over 20m. Spent my footy life lurking around forward pocket/half forward looking for ruckmen/lumps to take a speccy on. Rubbish set shot, dead-eye on the run. Lacked ticker.

Iā€™d like to be Jaeger Omeara, earn 900K, look like he does and sit on the couch for 2 years playing playstation.

In reality Iā€™m more like David Calthorpeā€¦then and now.