If you were an AFL Footballer... Who would you be?

I am a nasty, sniping ■■■■, who hits little blokes when they are not looking, so I am Robert Walls.

I am a nasty, sniping ■■■■, who hits little blokes when they are not looking, so I am Robert Walls.

Sam Mitchell, Adam Goodes

i love to drink and smoke, go missing now and again and dont give a ■■■■ about training. I also know how to build swimming pools.

Paul Vanderhaar.

1 Like
I am a nasty, sniping ■■■■, who hits little blokes when they are not looking......

I thought that was Diggers?

I’d be a significantly less talented version of Daniel McAlister

I’d be Judd Lalich

My brother was great at football, does that make me Jackson Merrett?

1 Like

Nah. But your post makes you a sniping turd.

Nah. But your post makes you a sniping turd.

So basically anyone from the Roos then…

*I actually like Jackson

I have/used to have very good reflexes, and had a pretty good reach

Poor mark

ok kick

softer than butter, but loves to cheap shot people

Maybe a mid sized defender

=Random hawthorn spud defender

I’d play the Dustin Fletcher role… especially the bit where he never matched up on a good player.

Very occasionally I would take Mark of the Century™.

1 Like

Big, slow lumbering ruckman who couldn’t jump and relied on strength and positioning to get by. Could put the ball down the on ballers throats all day long. Rarely beaten in the ruck despite not being able to jump over a jam tin. The anti Nic Nat.

Could go forward and kick a goal and generally a reliable shot but would spray them occasionally. Bit like Salmon in that regard.

I am a reliable shot on goal (as a FF, i kicked half our school’s total for the year) but my lack of ability everywhere else means I would have to rely on the maggots to get a kick.

So, yeah, I would be a player for Hawthorn.

I’d also 100% be the player who moved clubs for money. No lie.

Played FF for a few years, though not really tall enough then moved to the ruck rover position which I really enjoyed and later half forward flank which I was my favorite position. Most I kicked from that position was 5 goals. Did my ankle soon after and never played another game. Relied more on football smarts rather than natural ability or courage. Didn’t like to get down and dirty so probably a Hawthorn half forward player would be my description.

My skils = im an all rounder.no good at anything football related. So probably Richmonds first pick in the preseason draft

Never played football but did play a few other sports before giving it up a few years ago.

Would be best described as Lance Whitnall, really solid blow out post retirement

My condolences.

Defensively minded, but don’t have the strength or technique to tackle. Variable courage, will occasionally go when it’s my turn and cop a whack. Fair kicking skills with both feet. Don’t handball. Likes a couple of running bounces. Signature move the uncontested spoil.

Can anyone find me an AFL player match?

Defensively minded, but don't have the strength or technique to tackle. Variable courage, will occasionally go when it's my turn and cop a whack. Fair kicking skills with both feet. Don't handball. Likes a couple of running bounces. Signature move the uncontested spoil.

Gibson?

Defensively minded, but don't have the strength or technique to tackle. Variable courage, will occasionally go when it's my turn and cop a whack. Fair kicking skills with both feet. Don't handball. Likes a couple of running bounces. Signature move the uncontested spoil.

Except for the “defensively minded” bit, Kevin Bartlett clone.