If you were trading manager

What would you do if you were AD and the team with the available rumors and facts out in the public domain.

This is NOT a serious thread, it is for people to come up with, and debate possible trades, FA, Draft picks ect.

I'll start,

#22 for a small forward. I love Davey but he is getting on and we do not have a true replacement.

I would also love to see Hardy go forward and cover the Crammers roll. Pears to re-sign and be backup until Fletch retires. 

IF not Hardy, get Chappy in, we have to go hard to win a flag in the next 2-3 years.

I remember a younger me watching Cruel Intentions.

Won't ever forget it.  Equestrian events have been distracting ever since.

I really believe getting Chappy would benefit us. 

Garlett, kid is top 5 in talent....I believe the club can really assist curb his off field issues.

Well in all seriousness this is what I would do with our list:

• speak to all club’s about Jetta and suss for a pick. Aim for a second rounder or accept third rounder
  • Trade Crameri plus pick (if second round for the bulldogs first rounder).
  • Keep the pick from dogs.
  • Trade Gumby to Freo if they are truely interested for best pick or Crozier if available or see if Morabito is fit and healthy
  • Chat to Myers. If he wants out see who will offer best deal and take it (Draft pick wise) or

I would chat to Shuey and West Coast. Offer Myers plus Gumby pick (if Crozier or Morabito didn’t work out) If need be offer up Pick from Dogs.

Gartlett + Wild Things for mine

Garlett, kid is top 5 in talent....I believe the club can really assist curb his off field issues.

not by The Age review of Draft. He needs work on his engine but is classy at times. Not top 5.. Twomey thinks top 10-25 at best

get the best possible outcome for the club and pick the best available players with the picks we have...........that's what i would do. no idea how i would go about it, but it seems to be a pretty good strategy to me................

Make sure Bomber is our coach.

trade Gumby, Jetta,  and Crameri for the best picks we could get, 

Myers would be staying because we all believe in him and his best footy is ahead of him.

use our picks in the draft as I really trust that we can develop great tallent while Bomber is at the club. 

Bring in Garlett

not by The Age review of Draft. He needs work on his engine but is classy at times. Not top 5.. Twomey thinks top 10-25 at best

So would you use pick 22 ( if we get from the doggies ) on him if he is still available then?

So would you use pick 22 ( if we get from the doggies ) on him if he is still available then?

pick 22 no

our 40's pick maybe

60's or 80's pick yes

- Why would Pears be Fletches back up. If he isn't able to surpass Fletch this year then there is practically no hope for him. Stuff being security for a player, if they're better than why do they need to live in the shadow of another player. Pears has the potential to be the next Josh Gibson, he has the talent, but just lacks confidence.

- No clubs have shown interest in Jetta, stop the crap that trade him for a pick, cause we're not getting anything, stop the crap that we should include him in a package cause we're not getting anything. Best case for the club with Jetta is that he is delisted.

- If Crameri is truly gone, don't get rid of Gumby because he will be playing a vital role for the team. Daniher is only 19.

- Myers and 22 for Shuey is stupid. What's the point of giving away a midfielder for a midfielder + a pick. Myers is only realising his full potential, and the 22 will be vital for us.

- Draft a mature ruckman, a KPP, a ready man midfielder (e.g. Howlett) and small forwards with a ******* goal sense.

PS. We're not getting Adams.

PPS. I would 100% use pick 22 on Garlett.

- Why would Pears be Fletches back up. If he isn't able to surpass Fletch this year then there is practically no hope for him. Stuff being security for a player, if they're better than why do they need to live in the shadow of another player. Pears has the potential to be the next Josh Gibson, he has the talent, but just lacks confidence.

- No clubs have shown interest in Jetta, stop the crap that trade him for a pick, cause we're not getting anything, stop the crap that we should include him in a package cause we're not getting anything. Best case for the club with Jetta is that he is delisted.

- If Crameri is truly gone, don't get rid of Gumby because he will be playing a vital role for the team. Daniher is only 19.

- Myers and 22 for Shuey is stupid. What's the point of giving away a midfielder for a midfielder + a pick. Myers is only realising his full potential, and the 22 will be vital for us.

- Draft a mature ruckman, a KPP, a ready man midfielder (e.g. Howlett) and small forwards with a ******* goal sense.

Are you actually saying you wouldn't do that for Shuey? I believe Myers could be be a star, but have you seen Shuey play?

Sign No’B, Hardingham and Colyer asap.

Pears is an interesting one. I would probably lookto trade only IF he can land us an 2nd rounder or more (20’s, early 30’s).

Upgrade Dalgliesh and Steinberg. Give Cory Del another year as a rookie.

Keep Myers 100%. Only trade if he wants out.

Gumby is an interesting one also. Leaning for him staying. Is Daniher ready yet for consistent games? Is Hurley over his injuries? If no, we give GUMB an extra one year deal.

I would try and poach Savage. Quick, skillful mid who can kick goals. Don’t think our 3rd rounder would be enough tho.

Chapman is a must get IMO. Place him in the F50 all day for him to mark and crumb goals. Is a dead-eye with his set-shots too.

Pass on NDS, Karnezis and Adams knowing we don’t have enough to trade for.

Finally, also pass on Shaw. Crap attitude, and we have enough HBF. Don’t think people realise but 2013 was his poorest season in terms of output and impact.

Are you actually saying you wouldn't do that for Shuey? I believe Myers could be be a star, but have you seen Shuey play?

I would unequivocally prefer Garlett and Myers than Shuey.

Sign No'B, Hardingham and Colyer asap.
Pears is an interesting one. I would probably lookto trade only IF he can land us an 2nd rounder or more (20's, early 30's).
Upgrade Dalgliesh and Steinberg. Give Cory Del another year as a rookie.
Keep Myers 100%. Only trade if he wants out.
Gumby is an interesting one also. Leaning for him staying. Is Daniher ready yet for consistent games? Is Hurley over his injuries? If no, we give GUMB an extra one year deal.
I would try and poach Savage. Quick, skillful mid who can kick goals. Don't think our 3rd rounder would be enough tho.
Chapman is a must get IMO. Place him in the F50 all day for him to mark and crumb goals. Is a dead-eye with his set-shots too.
Pass on NDS, Karnezis and Adams knowing we don't have enough to trade for.
Finally, also pass on Shaw. Crap attitude, and we have enough HBF. Don't think people realise but 2013 was his poorest season in terms of output and impact.

Colyer has signed.

Only Sam Edmund and Foggy have said that he’s signed. Hoping EFC can make an official confirmation soon.

He's staying...

I would unequivocally prefer Garlett and Myers than Shuey.

The club won't take him with 22