Im bored

Personally, I go around every office at work and talk rubbish until I’ve put everyone off and they forget what they were doing.
Then I complain bitterly about productivity.

I’m the chairman of the board.

(sorry, I’m bored too)

When I’m bored I come here

I’m sick of all the stiffs, I’m sick of all the dips…

A mate of mine has a saying:

"People should just deal with their own boredom, and leave me the fark alone. "

Personally, I go around every office at work and talk rubbish until I've put everyone off and they forget what they were doing. Then I complain bitterly about productivity.

Fark me, don’t put yourself down; think of it as keeping office morale up.

I don’t - as I say I get to a point were I’m at a loose end.
Then they get played.
I’ve got a game I developed called corporate ball. Every time someone comes into my office and tells me to “unpack” something or “buy in” to something or violate any number of metaphors they get tallied on my whiteboard. At the moment the GM is in a commanding lead due to added activity of EOFY leading to “ducks being lined up” and “core values” being reviewed. If he ever says unpack a duck or something that will be the end of me. I’ll explode.

Sameolds, to relieve the boredom I think you should try and get to a game, catch up with a few posters on here and possibly have a night out on the town as well.

You know, you’d probably have a good time, but I fully understand that you have responsibilities to seeing to your sons further education as a priority.

I’m Sick

I’m bonzo

I’m still recovering from the weekend.

I ruin crieghton threads

And mispell them

Bump. What’s everyone doing today? Any cool weekend plans? I need ideas.

TAC cup prelims are on at princes park. Some great footy, on a great day for it…

Bump. What's everyone doing today? Any cool weekend plans? I need ideas.

I’m gonna drive couple of hours north and leave a flaming bag on your doorstep.

*I’m bored too

Tsl granny’s on but where?

Aurora

Yep. Get your ■■■■ up here